summit standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summit standings

I was looking at the summit league standing and as of right now if we stay number 2 seed, we would play IPFW in the first round on saturday. ORU would have to play IUPUI in the first round. That game would scare me a lot more then IPFW, If we would drop down to 3rd if everything else stays the same, we would play SUU which I think we be decent. All I know if I would rather not face ORU unless its in the finals, so hopefully we can stay the number 2 seed. ORU would have to face oakland or western in the second round. We might have a match up with NDSU if we both with and stay the same seeds. It will be really interesting to finish out the season to see where everyone ends up. I just hope both mens and womens teams get to play saturday so we get the day rest before the second round. I think that is more important then who the opposition is.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: summit standings

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I was looking at the summit league standing and as of right now if we stay number 2 seed, we would play IPFW in the first round on saturday. ORU would have to play IUPUI in the first round. That game would scare me a lot more then IPFW, If we would drop down to 3rd if everything else stays the same, we would play SUU which I think we be decent. All I know if I would rather not face ORU unless its in the finals, so hopefully we can stay the number 2 seed. ORU would have to face oakland or western in the second round. We might have a match up with NDSU if we both with and stay the same seeds. It will be really interesting to finish out the season to see where everyone ends up. I just hope both mens and womens teams get to play saturday so we get the day rest before the second round. I think that is more important then who the opposition is.

I dont want to think about it yet and jinx us. We have 3 tough road games coming up and then a tough road game. I'll feel better (or worse) once we are through the next 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I dont want to think about it yet and jinx us. We have 3 tough road games coming up and then a tough road game. I'll feel better (or worse) once we are through the next 4 games.
      The team better focus on the next 3 games. As fans this is what's fun. Plus if we are suppose to be good finish the top of the confrence I don't see much harm looking at what could be. At the same time the team might what to think about placement. Getting 1st or 2nd is a huge advanatge if you want to win the tourny you better get a good seed.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Everybody wants to play Saturday and rest Sunday. That means a 1, 2, 7, or 8 seed. SDSU isn't interested in the latter.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X