Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to pound the pups!

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I plan on sneaking stuff in. I will be loud. I will be yelling profanity.

Not really a special occasion though, since I did all 3 of those things at the Oakland and IPFW games
    do u think its cool to do that???
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post

He is like the Honey badger that way, he doesnt care what other people think and he does what he wants.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I am shocked at all this talk and non-sensible chatter about drinking, swearing, and dead animals. I believe it was just a few short months ago I got lecture after lecture about how poor USD fans were and the disgusting drunkenness displayed by our fans. From the time I enter Frost I expected to be treated civilly and with total respect. God forbid a dead coyote appear, or swearing. And I pray there are no disgusting shirts. No drunks either. Just top drawer SDSU fans cheering politely for their favorite team. There better not be any evidence whatsoever of a rivalry game. After all, NDSU is far more important and this is just another game.Play hard but please be civil. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          I am shocked at all this talk and non-sensible chatter about drinking, swearing, and dead animals. I believe it was just a few short months ago I got lecture after lecture about how poor USD fans were and the disgusting drunkenness displayed by our fans. From the time I enter Frost I expected to be treated civilly and with total respect. God forbid a dead coyote appear, or swearing. And I pray there are no disgusting shirts. No drunks either. Just top drawer SDSU fans cheering politely for their favorite team. There better not be any evidence whatsoever of a rivalry game. After all, NDSU is far more important and this is just another game.Play hard but please be civil. Thank you in advance.
          So your administration won't be making the trip? Bu dump bum!

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
            So your administration won't be making the trip? Bu dump bum!
            Please explain.

Comment

Yoteforever: its just a playful smack thread!

Will you be in the crowd? Are you bringing your friend and former lab partner, Coyotefan?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Yoteforever: its just a playful smack thread! Will you be in the crowd? Are you bringing your friend and former lab partner, Coyotefan?
                I will be there front and center. I invited CF but he is busy still riding the "Dump Ed Meierkort" carousel. After all, he is the VOICE OF COYOTE NATION.Actually heading to Cubbys pregame. Gonna be there? I am actually looking forward to the renewal although the odds are against us. Stop before and I'll buy you a totty. Good luck.

Comment

Let's give this game the respect it deserves. It may only be, so far, the second most significant game of 2012 for the Jacks, ranking ahead of the win at Southern Utah and below the loss at Oral Roberts. But for the Coyotes, it's the most important game of the decade. So, Jacks fans, let's be good hosts and gracious victors.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    Let's give this game the respect it deserves. It may only be, so far, the second most significant game of 2012 for the Jacks, ranking ahead of the win at Southern Utah and below the loss at Oral Roberts. But for the Coyotes, it's the most important game of the decade. So, Jacks fans, let's be good hosts and gracious victors.
                    Most important game of the decade? That's funny. Do you kiss yourself good night before you go to sleep?

Comment

I will be there front and center. I invited CF but he is busy still riding the "Dump Ed Meierkort" carousel. After all, he is the VOICE OF COYOTE NATION.Actually heading to Cubbys pregame. Gonna be there? I am actually looking forward to the renewal although the odds are against us. Stop before and I'll buy you a totty. Good luck.
                      You never invited me to anything yoteforever but what you have done is join the group that is pushing me further and further to the edge and away from Coyote nation and closer to changing my colors to blue and yellow. You are one of the excuse makers and if it was up to you your friendship with Ed would have pretty much given him a lifetime pass to be coach of the Yotes. You are more of an Ed fan than a Coyote fan IMO. Weren't you pretty much going to give up on the Coyote Football program?
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Pup fight! Pup fight!
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
                          I only think I'm cool when I'm wearing my sunglasses.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I likely will not make Cubbys pregame -- I have season tickets so I have my seats but I have to link up with some people to give them some GA tickets and they'll want to get in Frost and get seats as early as they can. If I make it to Cubbys, I assume you'll be the guy wearing red?

CoyoteFan: I checked the rules and you can't just change allegiance that easily. I think you have to take an entrance exam before you may yell Go Big Blue! And, you have to drop that crazy talk about "average fans" vs, uh, I guess, "not-so-average fans" or something like that (sorry, I can't always follow your arguments). At SDSU, we're just fans.

Comment

Comment

Is it really a rivalry game? I mean, USD is basically a full scholarship Centenary. The most excitement from this game is probably going to be the doors opening.

I always thought competition beget rivalry. Guess we will have to wait a few years until we can see that...
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X