ORU Game on Fox Sports Central?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU Game on Fox Sports Central?

I heard the game on Saturday is on Fox Sports Central. Is that true?

Re: ORU Game on Fox Sports Central?

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    I heard the game on Saturday is on Fox Sports Central. Is that true?
    On DirecTV it's listed in the program guide as being on the ORU channel, 363. Don't know if that qualifies as "FSC".
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      On DirecTV it's listed in the program guide as being on the ORU channel, 363. Don't know if that qualifies as "FSC".
      Tyler mentioned Fox Sports Central. We have FSN around these parts, but who knows knology might have it, they didn't let me down when they were in Seattle.

Edit: Will be on Channel 172 on Knology! Replay the of the NDSU-ORU game tomorrow night as well.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Thanks. Looks like I have plans Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          Tyler mentioned Fox Sports Central. We have FSN around these parts, but who knows knology might have it, they didn't let me down when they were in Seattle.

Edit: Will be on Channel 172 on Knology! Replay the of the NDSU-ORU game tomorrow night as well.
          Its on Fox College Sports Central (different than FSN). Washington game was on Fox College Sports Pacific. UND Hockey is on FCS-Atlantic quite often. If you live in Brookings, dump mediacom & get Swiftel IPTV service: comparable prices, better Channel lineup (sports channels in the basic tier), sevice (they actually have some). You won't be disappointed.

I watched some of the ORU-NDSU game tonight on FCS-Central.

Comment

Are those of us who are Midcontinent subscribers out of luck? Any Midco people have info on whether the ORU game is provided by Midco.

(Geez, UND hockey -- when I hear that, the trial lawyer in me knee jerks and I yell "Objection! Irrelevant" and I hear the Judge say: "Sustained!")

Comment

channel 173 is fcsc.

Comment

This at least raises the chances that it will be streamed illegally for those that won't get the channel.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Are those of us who are Midcontinent subscribers out of luck? Any Midco people have info on whether the ORU game is provided by Midco.

If you subscribe to Midco's sports pack you should get that channel.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

(Geez, UND hockey -- when I hear that, the trial lawyer in me knee jerks and I yell "Objection! Irrelevant" and I hear the Judge say: "Sustained!")
                    You need to order the sports pack. $6/month. I get it for FB and BB season and then cancel it for the summer. It includes a bunch of channels with enhanced NFL and NCAA coverage as well as outdoor networks. Well worth it for sports fans.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have Midco's sports pac so I'm in business.

Comment

Working...
                      X