Jackrabbit Golf Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Golf Bag

A couple of years ago I was given a team logo Jackrabbit golf bag for Christmas. I want to purchase one for a friend and cannot find any. Mine came from Par-Line in Brookings. Austads use to carry them, they don't anymore. The pro at Hillcrest CC in Yankton got a couple in last year but has no more.

Anyone have advice, access to a Jackrabbit golf bag?
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jackrabbit Golf Bag

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    A couple of years ago I was given a team logo Jackrabbit golf bag for Christmas. I want to purchase one for a friend and cannot find any. Mine came from Par-Line in Brookings. Austads use to carry them, they don't anymore. The pro at Hillcrest CC in Yankton got a couple in last year but has no more.

Anyone have advice, access to a Jackrabbit golf bag?
    The Golf Shop in Brookings is closed now. But if you were able to get ahold of the owner I'm sure he could find something for you.

Comment

I could ask our pro in Mitchell. He might know of something
      Great moments are born from great opportunities.
      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue View Post
        The Golf Shop in Brookings is closed now. But if you were able to get ahold of the owner I'm sure he could find something for you.
        I am aware of that as I called to talk to Claude at Par-Line and the line was disconnected. Someone else suggested I call him at home. I might just have to do that.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I would maybe look at finding the right golf bag and then talking to some of the companies that are licensed to afix the Jackrabbit or SDSU logo. Brookings Engraving, Prairie Graphics, etc. in Brookings would be good options, I'm sure there are others outside of Brookings. Might save you some money that way and you could choose the exact golf bag you want.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            I would maybe look at finding the right golf bag and then talking to some of the companies that are licensed to afix the Jackrabbit or SDSU logo. Brookings Engraving, Prairie Graphics, etc. in Brookings would be good options, I'm sure there are others outside of Brookings. Might save you some money that way and you could choose the exact golf bag you want.
            That is my fall back plan and in the end will probably be the most satisfying. I'm hampered by the fact that I live in Yankton and when I do get back to Brookings it is usually just for a brief time. That said, I do have family in the area that could help me out.

Comment

While the bookstore doesn't have golf bags I bet if you call them they might be able to help you out. Or point you in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
              X