Time to pay the Filbert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to pay the Filbert

It's that time of the year again when those of us who enjoy the conversation on this board can help Filbert out in maintenance costs....

Re: Time to pay the Filbert

There's a "donate" button on the sdsufans.com main page (i.e. take the "/board" off of the end of the address). I'm pretty sure it still works. All proceeds go to Snookums and she decides how much I get to play with . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm sure that operating this board is not free ppl... If you enjoy it and can afford to you should donate at least $10 bucks... Sheesh.

Comment

Get it done people. We are very fortunate to have a board like this to talk about our Jackrabbits. Time to step up and help.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          It's that time of the year again when those of us who enjoy the conversation on this board can help Filbert out in maintenance costs....
          Thanks NoVaJack. I really do appreciate the donations!! (And the donations go to my PayPal account since you can only have one PayPal account per bank account and I was the first one of us to set up a PayPal account. Don't worry, Filbert has equal access to our bank account!!)

Comment

The Annual Pay Snookums nag is back. For all of us who appreciate this board and want to help Filbert keep it running smoothly, here is your annual donation appeal. This string has info on how to do that online or, I know for a fact that Filbert will share his postal address in a PM for those who want to drop a check in the mail.

Comment

thank you Filbert and Snookums, I appreciate all that you do to keep us happy while we bitch and whine and sling mud at the Bison and Yotes
              Everybody - here's the link - no excuses - donate now! www.sdsufans.com
              I donated, you should too.....
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

filbert looks like Jack hates Don so much he didn't want to show up. You guys must be brothers.
                https://twitter.com/thesummitleague/...454806017?s=19

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  filbert looks like Jack hates Don so much he didn't want to show up. You guys must be brothers.
                  https://twitter.com/thesummitleague/...454806017?s=19

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  SEE? SEE? I TOLD YOU ALL! BUT DID YOU LISTEN? DID YOU? D I D Y O U!?!?!?

(above twitter link bad, here's a good one:
                  https://twitter.com/thesummitleague/...53982754258945
                  )
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Is there a venmo to give to?
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                      Is there a venmo to give to?
                      Amazingly the username SDSUFans was still available on venmo, so that's where you can give me birthday or other holiday presents (because Snookums says 'Don't call it a 'donation' because that will trigger a fee.' -- She knows all the money things, not me!)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                      X