Thread: Time to pay the Filbert

Default Time to pay the Filbert

It's that time of the year again when those of us who enjoy the conversation on this board can help Filbert out in maintenance costs....

Default Re: Time to pay the Filbert

There's a "donate" button on the sdsufans.com main page (i.e. take the "/board" off of the end of the address). I'm pretty sure it still works. All proceeds go to Snookums and she decides how much I get to play with . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

I'm sure that operating this board is not free ppl... If you enjoy it and can afford to you should donate at least $10 bucks... Sheesh.

Get it done people. We are very fortunate to have a board like this to talk about our Jackrabbits. Time to step up and help.

Quote Originally Posted by NoVaJack View Post
    It's that time of the year again when those of us who enjoy the conversation on this board can help Filbert out in maintenance costs....
    Thanks NoVaJack. I really do appreciate the donations!! (And the donations go to my PayPal account since you can only have one PayPal account per bank account and I was the first one of us to set up a PayPal account. Don't worry, Filbert has equal access to our bank account!!)

The Annual Pay Snookums nag is back. For all of us who appreciate this board and want to help Filbert keep it running smoothly, here is your annual donation appeal. This string has info on how to do that online or, I know for a fact that Filbert will share his postal address in a PM for those who want to drop a check in the mail.

thank you Filbert and Snookums, I appreciate all that you do to keep us happy while we bitch and whine and sling mud at the Bison and Yotes
    Everybody - here's the link - no excuses - donate now! www.sdsufans.com
    I donated, you should too.....
    Message for the youth: ďSet your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, itís going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you donít achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,Ē Tony Fiegen