Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DWU

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Hey, i agree he isnt the perfect person. But he does care about the kids he coached. He really isnt an A hole like a lot of people think he is. His personal life isnt perfect but then who's is.

Exactly. No one is perfect. Why should people have the right to rat on my man Munsen?
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      There are two freshman from Worthington ( Jalen Voss and Mike Singsath ) on the DWU team. Are they getting many minutes,and how have they looked ?
      I have never even heard of the Singsath guy, so there ya go. Voss...oh Jalen. Monday was a tough night for him but man he looks good. He's a big kid and God gave him some big talent. He plays just about all game every game.
      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Joey Olsen play at all?
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Nope.
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Does DWU still have Hemingway as their coach? He really was a thorn in SDSU side when he played for USD. Good coach! If you expect coaches to potted plants, you are not on this planet. Monsen I assume is past retirement age and was about my age, but I missed all the glory years that he had at MHS. How many state champs does he have? Seven or eight? A very remarkable record for a kid from White Lake SD. If the coach does not correct this players by yelling and screaming, then who will?
            Most players get nervous when the coach stops yelling at them. It means he does not care about that particular player.

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
              I have never even heard of the Singsath guy, so there ya go. Voss...oh Jalen. Monday was a tough night for him but man he looks good. He's a big kid and God gave him some big talent. He plays just about all game every game.
              I checked both the varsity and JV rosters and Singsath isn't on either. There was an article in the local paper that he was going to join Voss at DWU,along with comments from the coach,so I'm not sure what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Does DWU still have Hemingway as their coach? He really was a thorn in SDSU side when he played for USD. Good coach!
                DWU's coach is Shane Murphy, former USF Mens coach and USD BBall player. One of his assistants is Josh Mueller, USD BBall player.

Comment

Shane is in his 2nd season here in Mitchell.
                  ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    DWU's coach is Shane Murphy, former USF Mens coach and USD BBall player. One of his assistants is Josh Mueller, USD BBall player.
                    Now that you mention it, I vaguely recall hearing about coaching change. Josh Mueller, the guy who SDSU Loved to hate.

Comment

Haha. good sense of humor.
                      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
                      X