This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome to the Summit League USD

Gruis (a sophmore) is solid and could get better. Krogman (a senior) is good. Westbrook (a senior) is athletic but streaky. Andreotti (another senior) won't be much of a loss except that he's 6-8. Beyond that, there will not be a lot of stars returning to the Coyotes next year with the likes of Saint-Gelais, Boots, Tecker, Bos or Hilliard. It's very possible the Coyotes will be worse next season than they are this year. Welcome to the Summit, guys.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      I am getting very close to joining the Jackrabbit fan club. I want to cheer for a team that wins every now and then.
      May I suggest Duke for men's BB and UConn for Women's BB?
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        I am getting very close to joining the Jackrabbit fan club. I want to cheer for a team that wins every now and then.
        Come on over, The more the merrier!

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
          There are exceptions to that statement. Be careful about what you wish for....

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
            I say if he can prove he joined the Jackrabbit Club for the minimum donation of $100, he's in. If he doesn't, then he can't be let in. *

*For a USD fan named Coyote_Fan converting to an SDSU supporter only.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              I say if he can prove he joined the Jackrabbit Club for the minimum donation of $100, he's in. If he doesn't, then he can't be let in. **For a USD fan named Coyote_Fan converting to an SDSU supporter only.
              Exactly what a hooker says.

Comment

Those of us who have followed discussions on the USD board have noted that coyotefan has been working overtime to have most discussions focus on him and his pronouncements. As a result of the push-back he’s receiving from other USD posters, he has threatened to stop being a USD fan and start being an SDSU fan. You can see he’s written the same in posts in this thread.

And now he’s brought his internicene struggles to SDSUFans.com.

When coyotefan comes to this board to announce he’s thinking about wearing blue and yellow, he invites responses. Responses will likely feed coyotefan’s odd need to discuss himself. NoVaJack posted a good comment above, asking coyotefan to take his intramural dispute to the USD board. I second the motion.

This forum is not about coyotefan.* We’ve been down this road before and I think I’ll just nip it in the bud right now. So, since this thread is a little shop-worn and it’s starting to detour because of coyotefan’s offer to become a Jackrabbit fan, I’m closing the thread.

*Do not construe this statement to be criticism of any post other than coyotefan’s announcement he’s thinking about supporting SDSU. You should have seen my response – which I deleted – heck, I think I violated most of the posting guidelines starting with ‘attacking the post is okay, attacking the poster is not’.

Comment

Working...
                X