Stu's hate for state continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stu's hate for state continues

Stu is at his worst on the live chats dealing with SDSU. I remember one live video chat from the Summit tournament where he was a condescending a** on any question about the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      It is always worth remembering when it comes to media, you need to take the bad with the good. I think by and large the Argus does a really nice job covering SDSU athletics.
      I'm with JimmyJack on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I'm with JimmyJack on this one.
        I am too.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          Stu tweeted yesterday:

"Newest rationalization for SDSU men's basketball team: Sure, we lost to Minnesota/Georgia/Nebraska, but we didnt play well when we lost!"
          I think Stu has made a correct observation here. Those losses could have easily been wins if we had a 100 per cent effort.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Stu is at his worst on the live chats dealing with SDSU. I remember one live video chat from the Summit tournament where he was a condescending a** on any question about the Jacks.
            There was a podcast or something with him and Zim maybe I dont remember but it was taking digs as sdsu and there was a comment like he probably isnt a Dr anyway in refering to a fan on this site, then they giggled like it was so clever. At least that is how I remember it anyway. I trust Terry and Micks articles, Zimmer can sometimes put to much opinion in his stuff and he acts like his is the correct and only opinion that counts. Stu, just lacks any wit or humor or understanding in his writings. But I guess those in the "biz" won't care what my opinion is.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I like Zimmer sometimes. His Twitter account can be annoying at times. We get it, you're super edgy and opinionated.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

What would Stu have written if State had a late-season collapse in football like USD did? That would have been his dream come true and he'd still be writing about it, yet I did not see anything on his blog about USD football. Maybe he tweeted about it but I'm not a follower.

On the other hand, I would have to say that media apathy is much worse than media targeting when it comes to sports. SDSU certainly has the state's most passionate and vocal fans making them the most interesting to take shots at. Writers need to have readers and that's a quick way to get them.

Comment

He takes pot shots at state because of us. State has a following. That bothers him to no end.

He doesn't take pot shots at the U, because... no one would get that upset about it.

Look, he's got three pages on a message board for a little tweet that took him 20 seconds to think of. It probably tickles him to death.

And I just added to it! Dammit!

Comment

I like Pie.
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Stu's just jealous because I'm funnier than he is, and he knows it.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Stu's just jealous because I'm funnier than he is, and he knows it.
                        Most of us are, and that's saying something.

I've also seen better writing on this site too.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I like Zimmer sometimes. His Twitter account can be annoying at times. We get it, you're super edgy and opinionated, and you like beer...A LOT
                          FIFY
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

To steal a line of thought from another thread.

Suck it Stu.

I agree with the previous sentiment that because of Stu - it's easy to hate Michigan State. (And O'G. And the U. And Joe Krabbenhoft....)

Comment

Mmm beer.
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                I like Zimmer sometimes. His Twitter account can be annoying at times. We get it, you're super edgy and opinionated.

I'll give you opinionated. Super-edgy? The edge of wuss-cliff maybe.
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X