Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: In other scores . . .

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Found out something interesting tonight at the womens ORU v OU game from the Oakland Athletic Director. The Summit League has no policy on the home team allowing the visiting team to do a shoot around when they come to town. He said every time they go to North Dakota State there is usually a track practice going on or they have the batting cages out and don't let them have a shoot around. Other schools use this is a muti-purpose building and we need it for that not for you. Also said Brittany Carnago was out for three weeks to have her gall bladder out and they also found she had an enlarged liver or something like that. Didn't play too bad in the loss against ORU.
    Carnago is one snake-bitten young woman. We met her parents at a Summit League tournament a couple of years ago. Nice people. Brittany deserves better than what her career has turned out to be.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

With their win at IUPUI tonight,it appears UMKC has clinched the 3rd seed with a 2 game lead over three teams tied at 7-9. This should be good for the Jacks as the Roos will be in the ORU side of the bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        Found out something interesting tonight at the womens ORU v OU game from the Oakland Athletic Director. The Summit League has no policy on the home team allowing the visiting team to do a shoot around when they come to town. He said every time they go to North Dakota State there is usually a track practice going on or they have the batting cages out and don't let them have a shoot around. Other schools use this is a muti-purpose building and we need it for that not for you. Also said Brittany Carnago was out for three weeks to have her gall bladder out and they also found she had an enlarged liver or something like that. Didn't play too bad in the loss against ORU.
        Very interesting, indeed. I wonder if this had anything to do with our lack of a shoot around at USD.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Another thing the Oakland AD told me was about Zakiya Minnifee. Said it was a bad knee injury, he saw it happen and said her knee went sideways in a direction it normally does not bend. She had surgery last week and the doctor was working on the career ending scale first and hoping she will have a chance to come back next year.

Comment

good article

http://www.thetimesherald.com/articl...lden-Grizzlies

Comment

Reggie Hamilton becomes Oakland's single-season scoring leader

http://www.freep.com/article/2012022...in-blowout-win

Comment

Working...
              X