• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison fall at year's end again

Youngstown 27, NDSU 24

In Fargo at the Mickey-Mouse Dome.

I think that's kinda funny.

Re: Youngstown beats NDSU

I think they set a record on bisonville for the use of the F word on a forum.

Comment

Bison fall at year's end again

And they are apoplectic on B-Ville about - guess what? - play calling. This might be worse than the 3-0 shutout at Mo. State last year

Comment

Started a smack thread because i figured it'd end there, anyway; guess what they're talking about on B-Ville: Play calling.

Comment

Re: Bison fall at year's end again

We'll hear fire coach Bohl again after they start next year 0-3 on their way to returning the Dakota Marker to its rightful owners (sheesh, what were they thinking -- like, the Dakota Marker was sold by Best Buy?)

Comment

I'm sure they don't like it in Fargo,but this probably will help them going into the play-offs. Never easy to go into the post-season unbeaten and ranked #1 with a target on your back.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Started a smack thread because i figured it'd end there, anyway; guess what they're talking about on B-Ville: Play calling.
              What's your best guess on when the refs will start getting the blame? 20 minutes? 25 minutes?

Think I'll just merge the two threads in smack. NDSU should get smacked on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                What's your best guess on when the refs will start getting the blame? 20 minutes? 25 minutes?

Think I'll just merge the two threads in smack. NDSU should get smacked on this one.
                I read though the last 20 or 30 posts on the DGT over there and there was surprisingly no mention of the zebras.

Comment

Fargo media now reporting (6:25 p.m.) Al Carlson, Speaker of the ND House, has called an emergency session of the ND Legislature for 11:45 p.m. tonight! Apparently he is drafting legislation to nullify the YSU victory. Since the game was played in Fargo, he claims jurisdiction over such matters.

Don't that beat all!

I suppose I should include a winky-face because some will think maybe that's true...and, with good reason!

Comment

they're blaming play calling and their senior wide receiver Holloway for reasons that are totally baffling

Comment

Maybe the ref-blaming guys are still driving home.

Comment

Maybe the ref-blaming guys are still driving home.
                        Or waiting out in the parking lot with tire irons.
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          Or waiting out in the parking lot with tire irons.
                          We beat Youngstown on the road and Youngstown beat NDSU at home. Just goes to show how close we were and what might have been had we not stubbed our toes on the I-States.... Could be thinking playoffs now.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            We beat Youngstown on the road and Youngstown beat NDSU at home. Just goes to show how close we were and what might have been had we not stubbed our toes on the I-States.... Could be thinking playoffs now.
                            We also got pasted by NDSU at home.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              We also got pasted by NDSU at home.
                              The game was a lot closer then the score. It was a few missed appertunities we had and a few they made and I tought we wew in it most the game. Maybe its just the blublocker sunglasses I am wearing. Which in my picture they are.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X