Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Over: Oakland 1, SDSU 0

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Yeah what RO said. Huh? So I am not the only one who reread the post and still thought, what now?
    Yes Huh is a good reply. I thing Rational is saying the opportunity to play in a NCAA tournament is gone for ever, and not like a Miller Lite which would only cost 2 bucks to the social drinker? I have not been consuming for 38 years so have lost track of prices. In my student days a class of tap at Jims cost maybe 25 cents. Participating in a NCAA tourney is a rare opportunity.

Comment

Wasn't that the point I made with my post? Did I word it incorrectly?
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I blame the cops for enforcing the law. Riddle me this, if you get an underage consumption are you still allowed to go to class and go to work? The coach made a choice to sit those who broke a policy within the program. He could have chosen to play the players and faced scrutiny for that. Instead, he did the right thing, in my mind, and fielded a competitive team of responsible young women. Hopefully the others will appreciate this lesson learned.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
          Wasn't that the point I made with my post? Did I word it incorrectly?
          Yes Prairie made this point, I forgot to reference your post. Must be the stroke damage kicking in two years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Yes Huh is a good reply. I thing Rational is saying the opportunity to play in a NCAA tournament is gone for ever, and not like a Miller Lite which would only cost 2 bucks to the social drinker? I have not been consuming for 38 years so have lost track of prices. In my student days a class of tap at Jims cost maybe 25 cents. Participating in a NCAA tourney is a rare opportunity.
            Ah yes, nickel night at the Lucky Lady.....now that was a rare opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Yes Prairie made this point, I forgot to reference your post. Must be the stroke damage kicking in two years later.
              I've used that excuse, Nidaros. It works on all but my wife.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
              X