Title on Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Title on Line

Big win, Summit Reg. Season Championship, #1 seed going into the Summit Tourney, and we get to host next year's championship tourney. Way to go Jacks!

Comment

RO what happened to the Jackrabbit that went down in the second half and appeared to maybe have a broken nose from the way she left holding her face?

Comment

Congrats to the Ladies,finally finding the net,Wedemeyer has them peaking at the right time,you've earned yourself a little "swagger" in your step.Go finish out the Conference tournament in Oakland and see how far you can get afterwards.....great job champs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
          A 0-0 tie wouldn't surprise me. (which would cause a shared title, but give NDSU the top seed and next year's tourney).
          Kicked your butt, does that surprise you? Home field advantage is usually the difference when evenly matched teams square off.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
            Turned on the video when I got home. It appears the Jacks won 3-1. No audio and I only saw a few minutes.
            And this is NDSU who we beat? Alleauliah finally turned those green guys into to butter.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              RO what happened to the Jackrabbit that went down in the second half and appeared to maybe have a broken nose from the way she left holding her face?
              Didn't have a good view of it, but I talked with a friend today that is on the team and it was a broken nose. She had it reset, or rebroken or whatever they do to put it back, today. Not sure how that will affect her ability to play in the tournament.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Seven players have been suspended from the first game of the conference tournament and three have been suspended the whole tournament, that's not good.

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2011/11...ue-tournament/

Comment

Saw that on Twitter.

Really curious for the details; I'm sure they'll come out eventually.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    Seven players have been suspended from the first game of the conference tournament and three have been suspended the whole tournament, that's not good.

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2011/11...ue-tournament/
                    Friggin' great...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Hobo Week
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Dumb.

Comment

It happens, and lets hope the roster is deep and can help us get past Oakland. Yes its dumb

Comment

Wonder when the 7 players will come out. Before we get too worked up it could be some redshirts or rarely used places.
                            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                              Wonder when the 7 players will come out. Before we get too worked up it could be some redshirts or rarely used places.
                              Argus says 1 starter and 3 or 4 reserves that get frequent playing time. If I am recalling correctly, 4 are suspended for just the first game while the other 3 are out for the tourney. Not sure who is which.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I can't help but chuckle.

Way to lay down the law, Coach Wedemeyer!
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X