This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bunny vs Buffalo week!!

Thanks to those who participated in the smack this week. Good times. Here's to a good tailgate and a good game with no injuries on either side! I know your team will give it everything they got and it will be a good game. I know this isn't your year but I think the future is looking bright for your offense in the next few years. Hope to meet lots of you Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Thanks to those who participated in the smack this week. Good times. Here's to a good tailgate and a good game with no injuries on either side! I know your team will give it everything they got and it will be a good game. I know this isn't your year but I think the future is looking bright for your offense in the next few years. Hope to meet lots of you Saturday!
      Just so happened to be watching the replay of the NDSU vs. Missouri State game on Midco the other night and what did I see in the stands, "A Big Yellow Bird" flapping its arms around.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Just so happened to be watching the replay of the NDSU vs. Missouri State game on Midco the other night and what did I see in the stands, "A Big Yellow Bird" flapping its arms around.
        Big Bird was at the NDSU game? Wow, the Bison are big time getting a Sesame Street character to show up

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          Wait, isn't there supposed to be pictures with this? Falling down, TransAm.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Wait, isn't there supposed to be pictures with this? Falling down, TransAm.
            Sorry to disappoint...

Comment

prepostorous statement??

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              The Bison are over-rated. Their record is inflated with a couple of victories over cream puffs. The Jacks are rebuilding but good enough and motivated enough to beat NDSU. I'll take SDSU by 10. Another prediction: Bison fans will respond to the loss by making fun of the stadium and return to the tundra in a green funk.

Comment

I like the Jacks chances much better on the hardwood. The streak ends this year. (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by nflbison View Post
                  prepostorous statement??
                  I think the statute of limitations for commenting on my pregame football observation from this past season has kicked in. Thank goodness.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    I think the statute of limitations for commenting on my pregame football observation from this past season has kicked in. Thank goodness.
                    See you next year. Er . . . later this year.

Thread closed.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                    X