Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND is Ranked?

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
    Yote Fan here but I would agree that USD is ranked a bit too high. Personally, I would put them in the 23-30 range. The biggest error might be that SDSU is receiving votes over non scholly Drake. What a farce. Even your boy Sagarin predicts a Drake victory over the Jackrabbits this year. Those darn non schollys.
    They are lots of examples like the one you provide. I just seem a lot more headlines about USD's ranking and I wonder how many people really understand what there 5-3 record means. Not sure why I care, I just do.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      USD moved up to 16 or 17 in the polls. They have 3 DI wins, none of them against ranked opponents. At best they can finish with 5 DI wins. I think their presence in the polls creates deserved speculation about their relevance. It obviously isn't unique to USD.
      Do you pucker your face when eating sour apples?

Comment

USD moved up to 16 or 17 in the polls. They have 3 DI wins, none of them against ranked opponents. At best they can finish with 5 DI wins. I think their presence in the polls creates deserved speculation about their relevance. It obviously isn't unique to USD.
        I've been saying this for at least a year.

A LOT of messed up rankings the polls that lead me to discredit, their credibility.

For me, it goes back before 605 was even ranked, but that certainly adds credence to my believe that they are screwed up. (As does SDSU receiving votes.)
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I will just say that there is no way that there are only 15 or so teams that are better than the Coyotes. The Yotes are in the midst of pulling our their late season disappearing act which is the case most years at about this time.
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            Do you pucker your face when eating sour apples?
            Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Does a bear s*** in the woods?
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
            X