Thread: The 'New' SDSUFans.com

Default The 'New' SDSUFans.com

I didn't know this until today and probably many of you do already.

Make sure you go to the bottom of any page and click on the drop down box in the lower left hand side. Move it off of default, and this will give you Filbert's upgraded version of the software.

This makes SDSUFans.com look MUCH BETTER! I had been on the default version for some time and I was wondering when it was going to change. Apparently it already had and I didn't know. There isn't much change except for the banner up top, but it's still better and not as 'blah'.

The upgrades look great! Thanks Filbert!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Default Re: The 'New' SDSUFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I didn't know this until today and probably many of you do already.

Make sure you go to the bottom of any page and click on the drop down box in the lower left hand side. Move it off of default, and this will give you Filbert's upgraded version of the software.

This makes SDSUFans.com look MUCH BETTER! I had been on the default version for some time and I was wondering when it was going to change. Apparently it already had and I didn't know. There isn't much change except for the banner up top, but it's still better and not as 'blah'.

The upgrades look great! Thanks Filbert!
    Actually I hadn't had a chance to really work on the custom style, so what the sdsufans style is right now is a raw import from the old version. Use whichever one you prefer . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    Actually I hadn't had a chance to really work on the custom style, so what the sdsufans style is right now is a raw import from the old version. Use whichever one you prefer . . .
    Sounds good. Still looks better though, IMO.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Funny you mentioned this, as I had just noticed this on Monday and made the change as well

Thanks for the pointer. I like the change.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Personally, I'll stick with the default, non blue & yellow style. The other one is much too busy.

The purple or violet boarders might work for the Viking fans, but I would hope Filbert will eliminate those distractions. I believe he said this was a work in progress project, so will be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    The purple or violet boarders might work for the Viking fans, but I would hope Filbert will eliminate those distractions. I believe he said this was a work in progress project, so will be patient.
    Actually, I didn't even know that people were using the "SDSUfans" theme . . . I had thought I'd forced all the accounts over to the default. The SDSUFans theme was migrated from the old version and is profoundly broken (IMHO). But whoever really likes it . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"