• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marc Mariani

Used to watch it all the time as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Keep the posters from your basement bedroom to yourself........
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Keep the posters from your basement bedroom to yourself........
        Pretty solid burn.

I do <3 the Harry Potter books. But if I had any posters from the movies they would be of Miss Emma Watson.

But seriously, good burn.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That's all you got? Devin Hester? You're right they are an exciting team to watch! People all over the country line up to buy tix to watch Devin Hester. I'm alright with not making the playoffs last year because Childress is gone now. Get ready to come back to reality this year Bears fans.
          (By the way if you are bragging about making the NFC championship game, who made it the year before that? I'm not bragging about it, but you brought it up. Get ready for your championship game hangover)
          Just curious how you feel about "vanilla hester" now? No the Bears may not make the NFC championship this year but they're still a heck of a lot more entertaining than the Vikes. Although watching Donavan stumble and fall when Julius Peppers bumped him was pretty funny.

Comment

note that i wrote self-abuse. Although the best part about the Bears is that i don't have to watch them until they play the Vikings. Currently the Bears remain the most Vanilla boring team in the NFL. At least the Vikes have a dynamic RB to watch and Percy Harvin. The Bears have....they have....they have...well they have to have somebody. I'm sure.
            Sorry Catrabbit you said it, so here goes.
            Peterson has no more yards than Forte. Peterson arguably has a better O line to run behind yet he appears more "vanilla" than Forte. I thought Hester made a pretty good and exciting catch and Cutler made some nice throws. If this is what you consider vanilla, please give me some more.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
              Sorry Catrabbit you said it, so here goes.
              Peterson has no more yards than Forte. Peterson arguably has a better O line to run behind yet he appears more "vanilla" than Forte. I thought Hester made a pretty good and exciting catch and Cutler made some nice throws. If this is what you consider vanilla, please give me some more.
              If you'll notice those posts were all before the start of the season. Currently, I can no longer defend myself nor the play of the Vikings. Injuries, stupidity(McNabb), and poor play have seriously reduced them to a college level team(and that's pretty generous). So I will bite the bullet on this one and say Chicago looks good! Unfortunately for everyone else GB looks better. Good Luck to the Lions the rest of the way! Not because I'm on a bandwagon, but because I don't care to see either GB or Chicago get another crack at a ring. It's been an abysmal football season for me as a fan for sure(Vikings and Jacks).
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

If you'll notice those posts were all before the start of the season. Currently, I can no longer defend myself nor the play of the Vikings. Injuries, stupidity(McNabb), and poor play have seriously reduced them to a college level team(and that's pretty generous). So I will bite the bullet on this one and say Chicago looks good! Unfortunately for everyone else GB looks better. Good Luck to the Lions the rest of the way! Not because I'm on a bandwagon, but because I don't care to see either GB or Chicago get another crack at a ring. It's been an abysmal football season for me as a fan for sure(Vikings and Jacks).
                A nice, humble, response, I respect that. I am disappointed in the Jacks too, but not the Vikings.

Comment

Worst idea for the Vikings was to go after McNabb. Can you say Dante II?
                  Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

And I'm a Gopher/Twins/Minnesota fan as well....ugh....
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I feel your pain
                      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                      X