Marc Mariani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Mariani

Not really sure this is smack. Do we have an angry thread? Oh well. As I was putting myself through the self-abuse of watching a pre-season Vikings vs Titans game. I couldn't stop my blood from boiling every time they called Mariani's name. Old wounds opened and all of that....all I really wanted was for one of the Vikings to rip his head off. They didn't. It's all I got, I'm just venting.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: Marc Mariani

To smack your smack......anything about the Vikings should always be put in the smack section. GO BEARS!!!

Comment

note that i wrote self-abuse. Although the best part about the Bears is that i don't have to watch them until they play the Vikings. Currently the Bears remain the most Vanilla boring team in the NFL. At least the Vikes have a dynamic RB to watch and Percy Harvin. The Bears have....they have....they have...well they have to have somebody. I'm sure.

Comment

Gotta love a Vikings fan making fun of a team that went to the NFC Champion game last year and have been to a Super Bowl in the last 20 years.

And you are sooo right. Devin Hester = vanilla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2zyG3bi0VY&feature=related

Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

How far did your "dynamic RB" get you last year? Has your "dynamic RB" helped the Vikings to a Super Bowl yet? So the goal of your team is to just have a "dynamic RB" or would they like to win it all? Brett Farve didnt do it and i have a hard time believing Donavan can do it either, even with your "dynamic RB"

Comment

That's all you got? Devin Hester? You're right they are an exciting team to watch! People all over the country line up to buy tix to watch Devin Hester. I'm alright with not making the playoffs last year because Childress is gone now. Get ready to come back to reality this year Bears fans.
            (By the way if you are bragging about making the NFC championship game, who made it the year before that? I'm not bragging about it, but you brought it up. Get ready for your championship game hangover)

Comment

I'm not bragging. I'm not a Bears fan or a Vikings fan. I just find it funny that a Vikings fan is making fun of the Bears for being boring, when the Bears were better last year. And they have actually, you know, won a Super Bowl.

The Vikes suck.

Comment

most viking fans have this brain problem where they think every year they are going to win the superbowl. usually they add a has-been of a former all star who is probably to the point of retirement and think that, that is the piece that will take the team over the top. Its sad really. Other teams have expectations, realistic expectations that they will either be a good or bad team or what chance they really have. The vikings think they are the team to beat every year no matter who they gain or lose as players....a lot like Cub fans have been for 100 years. And like the cubs they take the mind set many usd fans do. Even though we will probably lose more games then win, if we can beat a rival that is all there is to the season, thats better then winning a superbowl to Viking fans.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  The vikings think they are the team to beat every year no matter who they gain or lose as players....a lot like Cub fans have been for 100 years. And like the cubs they take the mind set many usd fans do. Even though we will probably lose more games then win, if we can beat a rival that is all there is to the season, thats better then winning a superbowl to Viking fans.
                  I would never lump Cub fans and Vikings fans into the same sentence. Cub fans are loyal year after year, Vikings fans are the most bandwagon type fans out there. (*Coming from a Bears and Cubs fan)

Comment

true they are more loyal, but they are also blindly think every year no matter what, they are going to win it all. at least it seems cub fans have become more realistic over the years. a cubs fan, I feel sorry for, wait, no, i pity you. This coming from a St Louis Cardinals fan. So Zambrano eh?
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

My brother, a Bears fan, lives in northern Minnesota. When the Vikings got Mcnabb, he said the Vikings fans up there were talking about going to the Super Bowl, again. Just like the last 2 years with Mr Favre

Comment

exactly. its actually kind of sad really.

Comment

Being a Bears and Cubs fan is sports schizophrenia. Bears fans always think their team is better than it is and can't understand why there are doubters, while the fans of the loveable loser Cubs would melt if they ever won anything and are the last to think they have a chance . One team is insufferable in losing; the other would be nothing without its loser tradition. And the two teams have two of the biggest head cases in all of sports in Snarling Cutler and the Quitter/Anger Management Candidate Zambrano

Comment

Oh the thread drift.....anyways.....no where do I state the Vikings will win a Super Bowl this year. Every fan base goes into a season and says they are going to win the Super Bowl every year, it's what the fans do(even Raiders fans). Most are wrong of course,but, to tell me the Bears are worth watching, well that's simply not true, It's like telling me the Raiders are worth watching. I can watch Green Bay, St Louis, Detroit, Jets,New Orleans, Patriots, etc., they have a watchable brand of football with STARS. Nothing dynamic about the Bears team whatsoever, I don't think I've drafted a Bears player in Fantasy Football...ever. And still the only name Bears fans can throw as dynamic or even a jersey seller is Devin Hester. If you are from Illinois I get it. But, I really love the fans of teams(Bears,Cowboys, 9'ers, Giants) that won the Super Bowl when they were in the 2nd grade so that's "their team". No rhyme or reason, except they won a Super Bowl when you were 8 or 9. At least Packers, St Louis,and KC because of regional broadcasting(even West River Donkey fans) make sense. It's like saying you are a big fan of USC, Alabama, Notre Dame or Ohio State in college sports, no geographical sense. Last, if you are a midwest Bears fan and not actually from Illinois, usually you are from eastern Iowa or have the same mentality....so that explains a lot as well.

Comment

MY TEAM HAS STARS, DAMMIT! THEY ****ING SUCK BUT THE ARE SO WATCHABLE!

Give me a ****ing break. You like watching your team cause they are your team. If I didn't enjoy watching them ****ing suck every year the Vikings would be about as interesting as SDSU's offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X