2019 Nebraska
    2020 Nebraska
    2021 Nebraska
    2022 Nebraska
    2023 Nebraska
    2024 Nebraska
    2025 Nebraska

But I guess I'm selfish
    As a resident Cornshucker hater, I have to say that would be awful. I'm excited for Illinois this season and really pumped for KU next year, for obvious reasons. I like going to different schools, its a great time.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Re: SDSU vs. Nebraska - 2013

I'm totally down with another trip to Lincoln I will be going for sure! Hopefully we can get an even bigger contingent than last time.

I'm very excited by this! Let's beat them this time so bad the ref's can't take it away! Austin Sumner for another Jackrabbit FIRST DOWN!
      Last edited by slosho; 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: Excitment!

Comment

I hate 'em too! That's why I want to play them. If we ever get the chance to beat an FBS team I want it to be them! Beating the Gophers would be similar to beating Delaware for me. It'd be great but time to move on....beating the Bugeaters? Well that's one for the ages........
        I do agree about going to other places as well, and I can't argue for the most part. But so far the Huskers game day environment has been the most fun, so why not go with a sure thing?
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I'm down for another matchup an hour away from me.

Side note, I was looking for Husker vs Ohio State tickets and the cheapest was $280. Huskers vs Hawkeyes is $194. Wish I had the cash to shell out for one of those tickets. (Yes, I'm a Huskers fan, as well.)

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Side note, I was looking for Husker vs Ohio State tickets and the cheapest was $280. Huskers vs Hawkeyes is $194. Wish I had the cash to shell out for one of those tickets. (Yes, I'm a Huskers fan, as well.)
            Sympathies to you
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Glad you guys are excited about this upcoming game. You guys brought a good contingent down to Lincoln for the last game and looked like you had a great time and it was a great game. Hope you were treated well. I believe 2013 is when we will be done with our stadium expansion which will push capacity to over 90,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Alum-Ni View Post
                Glad you guys are excited about this upcoming game. You guys brought a good contingent down to Lincoln for the last game and looked like you had a great time and it was a great game. Hope you were treated well. I believe 2013 is when we will be done with our stadium expansion which will push capacity to over 90,000.
                Like Nebraska or don't like Nebraska.....they have some great fans! And you are correct Alum, we did have a great time down there.
                I wish this game was the first game of the year. It really got hyped up by our local media and fanbase, so much to the detriment of the games preceding it, IMO.
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I had so much fun last yr that im planning on going to another Husker game this year. I hated the Huskers until i went down there last year and saw that their fans really werent the dickheads i thought they were.

Comment

I'll be there again as well. That was a great time last year. Hearing the Jacks hush that huge crowd time and again was priceless.

Comment

I agree with the sentiment of others and am looking forward to returning to Lincoln for another game. Had a blast there last season and it completely changed my perspective about Nebraska fans.

Comment

Glad to hear we're not as "bad" as you thought we may be.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          I had so much fun last yr that im planning on going to another Husker game this year. I hated the Huskers until i went down there last year and saw that their fans really werent the dickheads i thought they were.
                          Don't go too far now. The sentiment is still that they are doing us a favor by scheduling this game. Don't ever start thinking SDSU will even be qualified to carry the NU guys jocks or gals sports bras. Come down, have some fun, take your check and stay in your place.

That said, its a great time and I'm looking forward to it.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I congratulate you for this rematch. I believe it is a sign that they do indeed respect your program, and find you to be more than a formidable foe. Although you will be underdogs by a long way, it speaks volumes for your program for them to put you back on their schedule. I sincerely mean it.

I think there is a moevment among "local" Big10 and Big12 teams to schedule area FCS teams. That is good for our programs as it generates some much needed cash into the program. Every now and then when we do get them ( i.e. beating them), then the benefit is greater yet. I thought of all the games last year in the midwest your game agianst nebraska was the most impressive.

Comment

Again, I optimistically hope we can represent ourselves as well in 2013 as we did last year.

That said, the Huskers are getting themselves a helluva a deal. Last year they paid us $375k to come to Lincoln for the worst lickin' they ever gave anyone. (I was there and I was prepared for 49-7 or something of the sort) Much to our delight, the Jackrabbits outplayed the Cornhuskers, but still lost the game. Nebraska paid Western Kentucky $800k and Idaho $800k for the same beatings. (Last year Iowa paid Louisianna Monroe over a Million dollars to come to Iowa City)

If we can continue to compete with the "big boys", we are going to be able to demand a little more money in the coming years.

It's funny to listen to the Sea of Red that I now hear daily - talk about SDSU having no business playing on the same field as the beloved Cornhuskers. Some have a short memory - some have no memory. Go Big! Go Blue!! Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Sorry, maybe im giving a little too much love for the huskers. I havent become a husker fan, still an Irish and Rabbit fan. But i still will take a trip to Lincoln this year and watch the Huskers. And then again in 2013. Cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X