X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD assistant to the University of Mary

Originally posted by Yote53 View Post
    You are correct about that yoteforever here is the proof, an excerpt from Coyote Fan's personal message board."Reality is that I am becoming more and more in the minority and have been further pushed out of Coyote Nation because of having that opinion. I have being forced to becoming a Jacks fan because Yote fans don't want their fans to expect too much."http://southdakotacoyotes.proboards....play&thread=21I believe a moniker change is in order for CF.
    ...not having much luck looking through the Moderator's Manual for how to deal with situation in which a Coyote (Fan) has a leg caught in a trap and is starting to gnaw it off.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Coyote_Fan, someday maybe you'll learn that Jacks fans could care less about your opinion (or mine for that matter) about USD football. This is their board, and I have been through my fair share of arguments with these fans, but they are right, it isn't a COYOTE BOARD and they don't care. Plus, my bet is they don't want you as a fan either, as you are a sellout. Jacks fans could care less about Ed and really care less about your opinion. This is one thing I share in common with them for sure.
      I thought the news about the USD coach is of some interest to SDSU fans; and I think most of the regulars on this board are aware of CF's 'take' on Coyote coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Filbert, one of those two picks, and I am not saying which, will be LAKESBISON. Best wishes
        I believe the PTBNL must be by mutual agreement . . . unfortunately (or not, YMMV), you're one of the few ones on that list . . .
        As to the first rounder . . . "Playoffs? Playoffs!!!???"
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Keeping good assistant or head coaches - if they're doing a good job – will never easy for mid-level schools. That's to be expected.
          Now to the real news: Welcome to the growing ranks of Jackrabbit backers, Coyote Fan.
          This space for lease.

Comment

"Welcome", Wow I haven't heard much of that word as of late. :-)
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

He can't have jackrabit1... I'd need $500 and a case of high quality beer to make that happen (no Old Milwaukee either!)
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                "Welcome", Wow I haven't heard much of that word as of late. :-)

Hey C.F. I think this means that we will both be wearing blue the next time we sit together at a game.

(A word of exlplanation: C.F. and I sat together at one game of the most recent Summit League Basketball Tournament in Sioux Falls.)
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Then you, WRJ, can answer the question. Does that black cloud of negativity hover above CF's head at all times? And, does it block the veiw of the spectators behind him?
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Truthfully................I think he'll be perfect for you. The cloud I am unsure of, but if USD wins next fall, and the game is out of reach with a reasonable amount of time left, Coyote_Fan will need some room to change back to red. Just a guess on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      Then you, WRJ, can answer the question. Does that black cloud of negativity hover above CF's head at all times? And, does it block the veiw of the spectators behind him?
                      C.F. is a very faithful fan of his team and has very high expectations. He is a bit younger than me and maybe his high expectations have not yet been tempered by the disappointments that all too often occur. After all, any team that becomes a dynasty is playing in a division below their rightful place and is depriving its players of challenging their equals. C.F. likes to twist bunny tails and I am sure he is smiling about twisting ours this time. I'm pretty sure he will be wearing red on the opening day of the football season in September.
                      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

So what you're saying is he would be a Jacks fan for a long time to come, because that just won't happen.
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

And, in the words of Andy Levy, "we're done here." Time to close up and move on . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X