Re: Song YOU want to be on the Pre-Game Intro video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

with some editing or no lyrics just tune

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg

with some editing or no lyrics just tune
      I will boycott games. Not really, but I have an irrational hatred for Kid Rock. No idea why.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
        I know that people have said theirs and discussed this at length but lets throw out the songs that you would like to see for the intro video next year. I vote personally for Shinedown-Devour, would just be great with the beginning starting with some shots of the guys lacing up before they come out of the locker room and hitting it with highlights when it gets heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNt...shuffle=687110
        This would be my pick

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          I gotta upgrade the software this summer . . . remind me about this after I get that done . . .
          Last edited by thumper_76; 03-24-2011, 03:13 PM. Reason: stupid bracket around IMG
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

How about this one...

Indestructible by Disturbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWxBrI0g1kE

Comment

Just my two cents, maybe when the other team is about to come on the field we could play something like Dancing queen. something fun but silly, something that the other team will have a hard time running pumped and ready to play to a song like that. Just in good fun.

Or another one bites the dust. either of those songs would be fun IMO for the other team.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Just my two cents, maybe when the other team is about to come on the field we could play something like Dancing queen. something fun but silly, something that the other team will have a hard time running pumped and ready to play to a song like that. Just in good fun.

Or another one bites the dust. either of those songs would be fun IMO for the other team.
                We could have them come out to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  for such a short post, that was full of win.

Comment

I like that idea a lot! Heck if Iowa does a pink locker room why can't we do some stuff to give us more a home field advantage.

On a side note, you know how the Badgers do the Jump Around, we should get a song like that that gets the student section jumping around a little bit and gives the students something to look forward to doing in between the 3rd and 4th quarters. I think this song could be a good one for that possibly with the student section jumping around hollering party we don't want to work. Yea, its got a lot to do with drinking, but hey it would appeal to the students Saturday night focus. Party We Don't Wanna Work I bet some group of clever students could come up with some sort of deal to do during it. I mean the Jump Around isn't focused on the game, its something fun that gets the fans excited.
                    song may have been influenced by how much I like this band

Comment

So much win indeed! Great call rofl. Must spread rep.

I have a great pic someone made of that but due to language I cannot post it here.

NSFW

Comment

The Hamster Dance song . . .

Most anything by Dave Matthews or John Mayer--or heck, why hold back: Morrissey.

That awful song "Shannon" from the '70's . . . actually, there's a huge buffet of awful, enervating songs from the '70's, many by Air Supply . . . and some that aren't so awful, like "Take It Easy" from the Eagles (not applicable for Oral Roberts games--or maybe especially applicable for them)
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yeah. That works. A bit too up-tempo though, I think.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Since most people on here will go with rock songs, I will make hip-hop suggestions (so most probably won't work without edited versions):

'Till I Collapse - Eminem feat Nate Dogg (RIP) - This song get's me PUMPED.

Power - Kanye West

Drop the World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem - There is basically no way to edit this song, but it still is a good pump up.

All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg

Victory - P-Diddy and Notorious B.I.G. feat. Busta Rhymes

We Go Hard - DMX - Even more than the other songs on this list, this would not be allowed.

Shake Ya Tailfeathers - Nelly

You Can Hate Me Now - Nas feat. P-Diddy
                            Love the idea of All we do is win. If you want to stay on the DJ Khaled theme, you could do We taking over

Like the idea of a Brand New song but I'm not sure if their music really fits it. How about something from Rise Against, possibly Survive?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlEsBaAFPoo

Comment

Oh, yeah, Morrissey. Former lead singer of The Smiths.

For you youngsters, I present:

Girlfriend In A Coma

(sorry about the advert . . . but hey, it's an "official video")
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X