Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison fans are great

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    100% SDSU fan, went to school there. My dad went to school there, my sister went to school there. I spent several very cold Saturdays body painted in the student section.

There's a ming on Bisonville, maybe that's why you are confused?

If you post on Bisonville as well that's what probably throws me off. Thanks.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      If you post on Bisonville as well that's what probably throws me off. Thanks.
      That very likely could be it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Not that anyone thought otherwise, but I thought I'd provide this.

Pretty questionable source, not quite message board rumor material, but when asked about all of the rumors, Nate's official Twitter (@NateWolters) reads

"haha no im staying in sd man.."

Not sure if that is good enough for Bison fans.
        ......but,but, but there are reliable sources that say that coaches in the Summit,Mountain West, Big Ten and the NBA are speculating about where Nate will be next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          ......but,but, but there are reliable sources that say that coaches in the Summit,Mountain West, Big Ten and the NBA are speculating about where Nate will be next year.
          I think you're missing an "un" syllable somewhere in that statement . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            I agree with this.

Mango: I get really confused because I'm never sure if you're a Bison fan. Isn't there another Mango somewhere too? Maybe a Mingo? I think I might have just confused myself
            Ming from Bisonville's sister and I had a kid and we named him Mango. His mother and I are very dissappointed that Mango chose the forbidden school to the south so now we'll be spending his inheritance in Vegas on hookers and blow.

Comment

Originally posted by handoex View Post
              ming from bisonville's sister and i had a kid and we named him mango. His mother and i are very dissappointed that mango chose the forbidden school to the south so now we'll be spending his inheritance in vegas on hookers and blow.
              #winning!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                Ming from Bisonville's sister and I had a kid and we named him Mango. His mother and I are very dissappointed that Mango chose the forbidden school to the south so now we'll be spending his inheritance in Vegas on hookers and blow.
                You gotta do what you gotta do I suppose

Comment

What? Went to USD?

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I thought last marker game was my initiation into being the Jacks fan awesome enough to take his place as adopted son? Or at least a spot on the Vegas trip?
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                      Yup Saul did great with Miles' players. Too bad for you that Tim is now at Colorado State and the last of his recruits have graduated, I hear the Rams are doing better and better while the Bison keep slipping lower and lower in the Summit League standing each year.Remember only the top 8 get to play in the Summit League Tournament, and you did lose to SUU and WIU last season, I'm sure the three of you will be locked in another epic struggle for those last few spots again this coming season.Only thing worse then one and done, like you have done the last few years, is not going to Sioux Falls in the first place.
                      Hmmm, where are you at lakejack? I would like to hear your updated thoughts on the Bison not making it to the Summit Tourney.

Comment

Hmmm, where are you at lakejack? I would like to hear your updated thoughts on the Bison not making it to the Summit Tourney.
                        Wow, pulling 9 month old threads out of the grave??

I certainly respect your knowledge and insight on this board, but come on.

We get it, you are proud of your Bison. Rightfully so with you National Championship (sincere congratulations).

By the looks of it, you have a good team. Come pound your chest once you win the tournament (again, I know) and have earned it. But start a new thread, you are better than this.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                        X