X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiegen selected to train with USA A2 national team

From Jackrabbit Nation Facebook Page and GoJacks.com:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

"USA volleyball invited South Dakota State sophomore standout Kelli Fiegen to train with the A2 team from May 23-27, 2011, and then compete with the team at the US Open Championships in Dallas, Texas, from May 28-31."

Re: Fiegen selected to train with USA A2 national team

Congrats to Kelli. Competing for and getting a spot on the team is an amazing accomplishment!

Comment

I had the opportunity to conduct some exercise testing on the Women's A2 National Team while I was working at the US Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid back in the summer of 2004. The women that get invited and ultimately make this team are REALLY good. This is quite the accomplishment. Congrats!

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Here's a good sight to check on how Kelli and her team (USA Red) are doing during the tournement
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-27-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Kelli's USA Red team 2-0 in matches today,USA Red and USA Blue are both undefeated as today's games are completed.Two more pool games tommorrow will determine the seeding for the gold round games.Way to go Kelli and USA Red.

Comment

Team Red goes 1-1 today,losing a marathon match with Team Blue in 5 sets which lasted about 35 min longer than scheduled.The sets went,22-25,12-25,25-23,25-14,and the deciding set 15-11 .The gold round starts tomorrow,....good luck Team Red.

Comment

Here's a picture (I think) of Kelli slamming one home on the first day of the Open championship

Added this link so you can check out the jersey numbers for each roster.This game is USA Red vs USA White ,I believe.
                Last edited by jackdaniel; 05-30-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Kelli and team Red on thier silver medals in the USA womens Open Championship .They played hard and were just a little short in the final set .

Comment

I noticed the Argus story, but that one was late to the party on that one. The P&D and Daily Republic both had stories on it, and the Daily Republic has the follow-up.

http://www.mitchellrepublic.com/even.../group/Sports/

Comment

Working...
                    X