Willie Nelson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Nelson

In Brookings april 17th, If you have never been, you need to go, you will not be disapointed. I have been to 2 concerts of his and they were great. I am 29 and love Willie, probably more then I should. I had plans that weekend but I might have to change my plans.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: Willie Nelson

Originally posted by goon View Post
    In Brookings april 17th, If you have never been, you need to go, you will not be disapointed. I have been to 2 concerts of his and they were great. I am 29 and love Willie, probably more then I should. I had plans that weekend but I might have to change my plans.
    Tickets go on sale March 16th.

Comment

That's a great "out of context".

Comment

I feel a demotivational poster coming on

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          That's a great "out of context".
          oh you sickos. I guess I cant check it because most likely it would not pass the not safe for work criteria.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Anyone else looking forward to Willie Nelson tomorrow as much as I am?

Comment

Yeah, as far as I am concerned, Willie still has it. Sang great, still plays Trigger as good as ever. He played some Hank, Merle, Waylon, Tom T Hall. Man that was a good show.

Comment

Working...
              X