Yankton Sesquicentennial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankton Sesquicentennial

Yankton will celebrating it Sesquicentennial. It is shaping up to a top notch event. It going to be a three day music festival. Check it out. It looks fun!

http://www.cityofyankton.org/150/index.html
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Yankton Sesquicentennial

Originally posted by GoJacks View Post
    Yankton will celebrating it Sesquicentennial. It is shaping up to a top notch event. It going to be a three day music festival. Check it out. It looks fun!

http://www.cityofyankton.org/150/index.html
    Yes, going to be a busy summer in Yankton. This event, the 4th of July celebration and then Riverboat days in August. I think every weekend this summer is already booked for me and that will take us right up to FB season and tailgating with the Jackrabbits.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

great another weekend of fun in Yankton.

only problem I have is why have it at Memorial Park?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        great another weekend of fun in Yankton.

only problem I have is why have it at Memorial Park?
        that surprises me, too, to be honest. Maybe to make it stand out as different from riverboat days? But puts it across the street from me, so will be easy to park

Comment

Anybody remember those utah state fair commercials for their sesquicentennial? Had Napoleon and pedro from Napoleon dynamite. they were hilarious. reading this made me think of that.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X