Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DonationsII

Default Re: DonationsII

Easiest way is the paypal deelybob over on what passes for the main page.

http://sdsufans.com

(no /board on the end of it)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Done. Thank you Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Message for the youth: ďSet your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, itís going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you donít achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,Ē Tony Fiegen

Don't worry Filbert...SDSU get's more than my modest donation...but along with all the other posters, I thank you for all the time and money you (and Janet) spend on keeping the board up and running! Thanks also to the other moderators, and to all the SDSU fans who follow Jackrabbit athletics!

Done!!! Thanks Filbert.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Don't worry Filbert...SDSU get's more than my modest donation...but along with all the other posters, I thank you for all the time and money you (and Janet) spend on keeping the board up and running! Thanks also to the other moderators, and to all the SDSU fans who follow Jackrabbit athletics!
    Second this emotion

As usual, I'm humbled by the response of those who choose to drop a dime here--Snookums is preparing thank-you notes (I suck at that simple and basic life skill, to my discomfort) so I'll just issue a public thank-you, and continue to urge all readers to donate generously to SDSU Athletics, so we all continue to have interesting, fun, maddening, occasionally exhilirating stuff to talk about here.
    "I think we'll be OK"