Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tailgating bill shot down in committee

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    relax, just a gentle jab at goon (because I love the screen name and his avatar)
    I was sticking the tongue out, you know.

Pffft.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      relax, just a gentle jab at goon (because I love the screen name and his avatar)
      It took me forever to grow that damn beard. I even had a satchel with skittles in it.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        ahh, you know what I meant, UND USD, whats the difference. not much if you ask me, but that would be something to force them to play USD.

Don't you realize, UND HAS HOCKEY!
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
          Don't you realize, UND HAS HOCKEY!
          Fair point. USD does too, it was great watching USD club hockey think they were good.

Was USD going to add Hockey as a sport a few years ago? I think it was more the ADs pipe dream, but still funny.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It's hockey, who even cares?
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Fair point. USD does too, it was great watching USD club hockey think they were good.

Was USD going to add Hockey as a sport a few years ago? I think it was more the ADs pipe dream, but still funny.
              Not likely given their front burner need of a basketball arena. I really do not understand this sport. They should have kept wrestling, much cheaper sport.

Comment

Working...
              X