X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason to not pay attention to USF

This is from Zim's blog:

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Also, isn't that kid that was on SDSU's team playing for them? I think he's in the video. After watching this I don't think he really wants us to look up his real name.

And just a reminder, this video is AWKWARD!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: Another reason to not pay attention to USF

Yes that is definitely James Radar #40. No one ever said he didn't know how to have fun. Averaging 8 min. 3.5 points and 2 reb. per game.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      This is from Zim's blog:

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...Id=personaDest

Also, isn't that kid that was on SDSU's team playing for them? I think he's in the video. After watching this I don't think he really wants us to look up his real name.

And just a reminder, this video is AWKWARD!
      That video was so awkward, it caused my browser to crash in the middle of it.

Comment

I wish I wasnt at work so I could watch it, oh well, maybe I am better off not watching it.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I wish I wasnt at work so I could watch it, oh well, maybe I am better off not watching it.
          Be glad you are at work and can't watch it. It's 3 minutes and 42 seconds of my life I will never get back.

However, the dude getting hit by the ice cream truck was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Be glad you are at work and can't watch it. It's 3 minutes and 42 seconds of my life I will never get back.

However, the dude getting hit by the ice cream truck was pretty good.
            Great, you said getting hit by an ice cream truck, not I am slightly more wanting to watch it now.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Just watch the second of the two videos and you'll see the truck vs man incident.

Comment

Working...
              X