New "Members"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Members"

I noticed there are 8 members logged in right now with 52 guests. I wish it was the other way around.

For those of you not a member, you should sign up. It's free, simple, and you can add something to the conversation. Even if you decide to not write anything, at least you have the opportunity to do so. You would make this board a little more entertaining and it's nice to hear from other Jackrabbit Fans.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: New "Members"

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I noticed there are 8 members logged in right now with 52 guests. I wish it was the other way around.

For those of you not a member, you should sign up. It's free, simple, and you can add something to the conversation. Even if you decide to not write anything, at least you have the opportunity to do so. You would make this board a little more entertaining and it's nice to hear from other Jackrabbit Fans.
    Or non jackrabbit fans for that matter. There are plenty of good topics to talk about that are not just SDSU stuff. I agree, there are a lot of guests. On one hand, this board can get overwhelming to post on if you do not keep up with it almost daily.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Or non jackrabbit fans for that matter. There are plenty of good topics to talk about that are not just SDSU stuff. I agree, there are a lot of guests. On one hand, this board can get overwhelming to post on if you do not keep up with it almost daily.
      Agreed. I like hearing from MOST NDSU and Yote fans.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Agreed. I like hearing from MOST NDSU and Yote fans.
        I should, but I do not go to other fan sites of the teams we play, but most from football and basketball that come here are usually very good to chat with, most seem upto date on SDSU stuff, so its always nice if fans from other schools join in. Some times it gets a little quiet around here with no new posters, and a few loons start ranting about leather helmets and thread drift and pie...........
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I should, but I do not go to other fan sites of the teams we play, but most from football and basketball that come here are usually very good to chat with, most seem upto date on SDSU stuff, so its always nice if fans from other schools join in. Some times it gets a little quiet around here with no new posters, and a few loons start ranting about leather helmets and thread drift and pie...........
          loons?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            loons?
            Yes.

Comment

if a member doesnt log in and just reads the forum, would it say he was a guest? so some of the 52 guests might actually be members but arent logged in?

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you 80 or something? Dangnabbit Martha, them youngin's keep postin' an' postin'...I bet there are three posts since I checked the board last night! bahh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  if a member doesnt log in and just reads the forum, would it say he was a guest? so some of the 52 guests might actually be members but arent logged in?

That's not the point. At all.

Comment

on the free point, not exactly... i urge long-time and frequent users to PM Filbert and inquire as to how to pitch in on the cost of maintaining the site... a few bucks here and there can help.

Comment

One easy way to increase membership is by making stuff restricted to guests. In other words, guests can see the names of threads but can't read them. I don't know if that is possible on this forum software, but I was a member of another forum that did this and it helped. Of course some people will register but never contribute but some people will add things because they are already registered. It's all about giving someone that extra push.

And TAB, most people that read this forum are around 80, so try not to offend anyone
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

How about a membership drive? Everyone's got to know a friend or two who would like to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          How about a membership drive? Everyone's got to know a friend or two who would like to join in.
                          Those kids and those crazy pyramid schemes. If you get one friend to join and 2 join under them, they we all get a discount on a time share as long as you pay upfront fees to start blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you 80 or something? Dangnabbit Martha, them youngin's keep postin' an' postin'...I bet there are three posts since I checked the board last night! bahh!!!!
                            When the board is busy with many posts and threads started daily, lets say you only check a few times a month, its hard, not everyone can check daily I would guess, and yeah, pull up your pants and your damn rap music and STDs grumble grumble grumble....................

Comment

When the board is busy with many posts and threads started daily, lets say you only check a few times a month, its hard, not everyone can check daily I would guess, and yeah, pull up your pants and your damn rap music and STDs grumble grumble grumble....................
                              Quick Links -> Today's Posts
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X