Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit Travel Partners

Originally posted by LRTrojan View Post
    As compared to what, an Old Geezer from a hick South Dakota town who gathers with the other Old Geezers in a run down corner cafe and pontificates about crap they know nothing about? At least the internet here contains news from last week, not from the last ice age.
    *yawn*
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Sarcastic golf clap to LRTrojan, for being such a colossal idiot as to respond to a thread that's been dormant for over two years; and compounds the idiocy, aspiring to world-class idiot status, by trying to smack a regular here (on a non-smack thread, mind you) about the superior timeliness of information in Arkansas on the Internet.

Priceless.

My first reaction was to just ban your sorry ass, but then, after thinking about it, we'll keep you around for a while, in case you feel like providing us additional comic relief. I can always ban you later if you cease being amusing.

Post timestamps are your friend.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Sarcastic golf clap to LRTrojan, for being such a colossal idiot as to respond to a thread that's been dormant for over two years; and compounds the idiocy, aspiring to world-class idiot status, by trying to smack a regular here (on a non-smack thread, mind you) about the superior timeliness of information in Arkansas on the Internet.

Priceless.

My first reaction was to just ban your sorry ass, but then, after thinking about it, we'll keep you around for a while, in case you feel like providing us additional comic relief. I can always ban you later if you cease being amusing.

Post timestamps are your friend.
        This.

LRT - Turn off your internet and go back to your banjo lessons.

Comment

They must have just finished taping the latest season of Swamp People.

Comment

Working...
          X