ISU blue vs ISU red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISU blue vs ISU red

Watching this game on channelsurfing. Indiana State is taking it to Illinois State. Had the ball four times and has made it look easy scoring 4 TDs. This would be great if it holds up.

Indiana SU just intercepted the ball on Illinois SU 28 yard line.

Re: ISU blue vs ISU red

Sycamores up 41-17. Just about halftime. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
      Watching this game on channelsurfing. Indiana State is taking it to Illinois State. Had the ball four times and has made it look easy scoring 4 TDs. This would be great if it holds up.

Indiana SU just intercepted the ball on Illinois SU 28 yard line.
      After witnessing what Ill. State did to us in Brookings,having to travel to Indiana might not be so great.

Comment

Wow. Can't believe the score
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

ISU BLUE scored 44 points in the first half. There qb passed for a number of yards. They were able to do against the ISU Red pass defense what we could not get going. CMSU a D2 school scored 54 pts against ISU RED. Our passing game was struggling, and if we were replay the game today, I think SDSU would win over ISU red.

Comment

This conference is just completely wacko this year. I don't have a better word than that.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
              This conference is just completely wacko this year. I don't have a better word than that.
              And that's why we're not out of it -- nor is any other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                ISU BLUE scored 44 points in the first half. There qb passed for a number of yards. They were able to do against the ISU Red pass defense what we could not get going. CMSU a D2 school scored 54 pts against ISU RED. Our passing game was struggling, and if we were replay the game today, I think SDSU would win over ISU red.
                An addendum to this post. ISU Blue QB transferred from a FBS school. I want to say Oregan, but not sure. He could be tough on the Jacks D.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  An addendum to this post. ISU Blue QB transferred from a FBS school. I want to say Oregan, but not sure. He could be tough on the Jacks D.
                  Funny you want to say Oregon, because I want to say Washington.

Either way, he's definately seemed to spark something in Terry Haute.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Funny you want to say Oregon, because I want to say Washington.

Either way, he's definately seemed to spark something in Terry Haute.
                    I stand corrected, it was Washington, where Ronnie Fouch transferred from. He was named offensive player of the week in the MVFC and read his bio which lists him being at Washington and not Oregon. He is a guy we need to prepare for in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X