X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska smack

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post
    Oh I am sure that a team that had 2 losses all of last year and ranked in the top 5 most of the year is afraid of playing a D2 school.
    It wasn't last year, and it *did* happen.

There was a verbal agreement for a home and home with Nebraska before SDSU laid the hammer down on ye olde Huskers in their first D-1 game ever........

Comment

By the way, the most famous thing about your football program is a frigging kicker(Adam Vinatieri). That says all I need to know right there.
      Actually, it's a center that handled every snap for the only unbeaten football team in the Super Bowl era. He's in the hall of fame and everything.

-----

By the way, how's Lawrence Phillips doing these days? Is AD Osborne still in favor of letting academically ineligible players on the squad?

Oh, one other question: Who's going to own the Huskers now they're no longer in a conference with Texas?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h55FzRJLbc

nuff said.

bring some of that moonshine that you all sell with you as it might help make watching the game more bearable.
        That one is nice but I like this one better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBVbF...eature=related

Get comfy it takes awhile to watch all the highlights as Texas Tech hangs 70 points on Nebraska

Comment

This thread went from bad to awful pretty fast.

Can someone say something funny?
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

Get comfy it takes awhile to watch all the highlights as Texas Tech scores 70 points off of Nebraska
            None of "those years" count.

My understanding, they are currently collecting as much of Osborne's DNA as they can so a clone can be made. Gonna take a lot to clone that ego but without it I'm certain things wil crumble. Those of you who don't live in a town that shares the boarder with NE consider yourself lucky. Ma can't have dialysis on Saturday cause she needs to be pounding Busch lights while sucking on a heater at 8:00 am getting ready for "the big game".

Oh yeah, that big game usually means Western Kentucky, Idaho or a FCS team (self smack aside they do have a week damn OOC schedule every year). No BS about the strength of the Big 12 either. The hapless DI Bison from NDSU just knocked off Turner Gill and THE JAYHAWKS.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

My understanding, they are currently collecting as much of Osborne's DNA as they can so a clone can be made. Gonna take a lot to clone that ego but without it I'm certain things wil crumble. Those of you who don't live in a town that shares the boarder with NE consider yourself lucky. Ma can't have dialysis on Saturday cause she needs to be pounding Busch lights while sucking on a heater at 8:00 am getting ready for "the big game".

Oh yeah, that big game usually means Western Kentucky, Idaho or a FCS team (self smack aside they do have a week damn OOC schedule every year). No BS about the strength of the Big 12 either. The hapless DI Bison from NDSU just knocked off Turner Gill and THE JAYHAWKS.

"Now that's funny right thar"...Isn't this something one of Nebraska's favorite white-trash sons(I can't remember the idiot's name) might say?? I believe he made so much money bringing the Nebraska white-trash culture to America, he finally realized his dream of becoming a Husker season ticket holder, and he's got him self box seats to boot.

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Get comfy it takes awhile to watch all the highlights as Texas Tech hangs 70 points on Nebraska

You might want to watch it as well a few times to get practice for when you come down to Lincoln.

FROM JACKJD: This guy's been banned...mavbot.
                Last edited by JackJD; 09-27-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

You might want to watch it as well a few times to get practice for when you come down to Lincoln.
                  Oh come on now, I don't think we will hang 70 on you, have some faith in your team the Huskers seem to be better these days

Comment

Jackrabbits,

Reality called and they want you to play UNK, Wayne State and UNO.

FROM JACKJD: This guy's been banned...mavbot. He seems to have declined from a few years ago. There was a time he was close to clever and had nearly average intelligence.
                    Last edited by JackJD; 09-27-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Seriously, those years don't count. The Callahan era is blacked out in my and all other Husker fans minds. Just like USCs 2005 championship and Reggie Bush's Heisman. It happened but it didn't happen. (Yes, I'm a Husker fan too going to my first Huskers game, but having to root against them.)

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                        Oh, one other question: Who's going to own the Huskers now they're no longer in a conference with Texas?
                        I hear Ohio State was looking for a patsy to play, owning Michigan has gotten old.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                          "Now that's funny right thar"...Isn't this something one of Nebraska's favorite white-trash sons(I can't remember the idiot's name) might say?? I believe he made so much money bringing the Nebraska white-trash culture to America, he finally realized his dream of becoming a Husker season ticket holder, and he's got him self box seats to boot.

Go Jacks!!
                          The best part about LArry the Cable guy? The fact that before me came up with the "Cable Guy" persona, he was just a hack stand-up. Thank god for him he could ride the coattails of Jeff Foxworthy and Bill Engval.

Unless they dome Memorial Stadium, I am certain that UNO-South will remain at the 5 national championships. Not many big time WR or RB are gonna choose to play there over a Florida, Alabama, Texas, or USC.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Oh come on now, I don't think we will hang 70 on you, have some faith in your team the Huskers seem to be better these days

Take the 0 off the end and maybe you can get 7. My bet is you will be lucky to get a field goal

Comment

Delaware????? Really???? I know that the state of Delaware produces so many great athletes?? It is no disgrace to lose to one of the smallest states in the country?? Did Joe Flacco come back to play ?? Nebraska 80 SDSU 3!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Delaware????? Really???? I know that the state of Delaware produces so many great athletes?? It is no disgrace to lose to one of the smallest states in the country?? Did Joe Flacco come back to play ?? Nebraska 80 SDSU 3!!!!!!!!!!!
                                ???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpRaoYdQOI
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X