This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska smack

I suppose you'd see more jerks if more were at stake on the field....

Comment

Oh hey, just thought I'd let you know that Bill Snyder sent Stig a fruit basket on Sunday and thanked him for the blocking schemes.
      Last edited by JackJD; 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Husker Fan
        special.
        Congratulations on your big win Saturday.
        Last edited by JackJD; 09-27-2010, 07:57 PM.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

Oh hey, just thought I'd let you know that Frank Martin sent Stig a fruit basket on Sunday and thanked him for the blocking schemes.
          I think you mean Bill Snyder. K-State will be real similar to SDSU. They will run their stud running back Daniel Thomas as much as they can and pass when they need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-D1 View Post
            I think you mean Bill Snyder. K-State will be real similar to SDSU. They will run their stud running back Daniel Thomas as much as they can and pass when they need to.
            You're correct and I'm an idiot.

Comment

After talking to hundreds of Husker fans on Saturday I can say that I didn't meet one that said anything like this prick (FROM JACK JD: I did some editing but propar80 is referring to Husker Fan ... kudos to propar80 for spotting one of the mavbots reappearing as Husker Fan.)

I still say he's one of the Mavbot UNO fans.

Go Jacks!!
              Last edited by JackJD; 09-27-2010, 08:02 PM.
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

What part of, an 0-3 FCS team played, if not for the zebras, a top 10 FBS team to a draw, does this guy not get? The Cornhuskers should rightly be embarassed by that performance and worried about ISU and UK.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Hmmm...I'm starting to smell a Mavbot too.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                    After talking to hundreds of Husker fans on Saturday I can say that I didn't meet one that said anything like this prick.

I still say he's one of the Mavbot UNO fans.

Go Jacks!!
                    Turns out you're correct. I did a little checking and the jerk is one of the juvenile mavbots. So, I've done some cleaning and dusting and took out the trash (permanent ban for Husker Fan and svam elur - read that second one backwards).

What propar80 said is correct and should be remembered: Nebraska fans are some of the best fans on the earth. I ran into one guy who had some jerkish (how's that for a word?) behavior at the game but other than that, every Husker fan was great.

Propar80: I should have listened to your first post in which you thought this guy was a mavbot. I think I'll exercise some editorial control and modify a few of the guy's posts and then lock this thread.

Rep points to propar80.

Comment

Working...
                    X