2019 SDSU at Target Field - Aug 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 SDSU at Target Field - Aug 8

We're watching what may be a historic, record-setting season for the Minnesota Twins. Has everyone gotten their tickets for SDSU day at Target Field set for August 8? You'll get the SDSU/Twins cap and a portion of the ticket sales goes to the SDSU Alumni Association.

Information on the official Twins site:
    https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/sp...h-dakota-state

Information on the every-bit-as-official SDSU Alumni Association site:
    https://www.statealum.com/s/1108/rd1...=13&calcid=685

Re: SDSU at Target Field - Aug 8

Those close to Denver on July 13: don't forget SDSU at Night at the Rockies on July 13, including a pregame gathering:
    https://www.statealum.com/s/1108/rd1...=13&calcid=685

Comment

Re: SDSU at Target Field - Aug 8

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      We're watching what may be a historic, record-setting season for the Minnesota Twins. Has everyone gotten their tickets for SDSU day at Target Field set for August 8? You'll get the SDSU/Twins cap and a portion of the ticket sales goes to the SDSU Alumni Association.
      I got my tickets. We had a good time last year, even with all the rain.

Comment

Re: SDSU night at Target Field

This is a humorous: While wasting a little time late last night, I took a look at ebay and searched "South Dakota State University". One item that caught my attention was an SDSU "Twins" baseball cap -- its the one that will be handed out to SDSU fans purchasing tickets for the August 8 Twins game at Target Field. Apparently some enterprising person purchased tickets as part of the SDSU group, obtained a picture of the cap (likely from the Twins site), and is now offering to sell the cap for $30.00 on ebay. The listing states the seller had 10 and has sold 1. The listing notes "This item ships August 9".

Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Minnesota-Twins-SDSU-South-Dakota-State-University-Hat-SGA-PRESALE/323855130778?hash=item4b6745209a:g:Ls8AAOSwakxdJcJ N

LOL. My gruop of eight will pick up our hats at the game.

Comment

Re: SDSU night at Target Field

Anyone have extra tickets to the SDSU Twins night? Last minute change of plans and I now have 8 of us going to the game. Would love to get my hands on at least one hat.

Comment

Re: 2019 SDSU at Target Field - Aug 8

Saw yesterday that the SDSU tickets are sold out. It's interesting that the other college nights are promoted on the Twins TV broadcasts to try to sell tickets, while I never saw them promote SDSU night. The tickets were probably moving so well that they didn't need much of a promotion.

Comment

If anybody is looking to get rid of three tickets let me know. We also had some last second changes and can now attend.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Saw yesterday that the SDSU tickets are sold out. It's interesting that the other college nights are promoted on the Twins TV broadcasts to try to sell tickets, while I never saw them promote SDSU night. The tickets were probably moving so well that they didn't need much of a promotion.
                We just did MSU, Mankato Night at Target Field yesterday. The Twins require you to sell 1,000 tickets. FYI, MSU sold 2,000 for the hat package and had a lot of disappointed people who weren't able to get in on it. The hats are great. The SDSU one looks really good, too. It's a fun promotion. I hope SDSU gets a better Twins performance than we did. Berrios was hammered. Worst performance of his career.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

3000 Jackrabbit fans in yellow and blue TC hats with Jackrabbit logo on the side...fun time. Exciting final couple of innings but us Twins fans left disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    3000 Jackrabbit fans in yellow and blue TC hats with Jackrabbit logo on the side...fun time. Exciting final couple of innings but us Twins fans left disappointed.
                    Sounds like fun, even if the home team lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Sounds like fun, even if the home team lost.
                      It was a lot of fun! I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while. I also talked to some Twins fans who were impressed by the turnout of Jackrabbit fans. I wore my SDSU Vinatieri shirt/ jersey which was a great talking point. Some people didn't realize he was from SDSU. All in all, SDSU Night was a good time, and I look forward to going to a third one. I would have taken another rain delay, though, if it meant a win for the Twins.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
                      X