SDSU Fan Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Fan Survey

Guessing many of you already received an email regarding an SDSU Athletics Fan Survey, but just in case anyone did not, the survey (accessible here) allows you to provide feedback on game experience (including topics like concessions, internet/Wi-Fi, etc.).

Apparently, those completing the survey will be entered to win a V.I.P. Experience that includes tickets to a game, signed memorabilia and a commemorative print.
    Last edited by JackJD; 05-02-2018, 11:42 PM.

Re: SDSU Fan Survey

If you fill the survey out, please complain about the poor cell service at football and complete lack of WiFi at both Frost and DJD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
      If you fill the survey out, please complain about the poor cell service at football and complete lack of WiFi at both Frost and DJD!!!
      There are a couple fields where respondents can comment on such items; in addition, there are Likert/ordinal items focusing specifically on Wi-Fi/internet, so perhaps data gleaned from the survey could be used to advocate for investments in infrastructure/improvements to internet/wireless access at Jacks venues.

If the initial survey invitations went to season ticket holders and folks who have purchased tickets online, increasing the response rate by sharing the link with casual fans can help improve the validity of the data (even if it decreases my odds of winning the prizes).

Comment

YEs!!! I reiterate this!!!!

Comment

got it done and did my part. hopefully everyone can mention it so they see a trend develop.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Please rate the bands well! (Or at least tell me if there is something the bands should change.)
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

I couldn't speak for Frost since I wasn't able to get up there for a game this year, but I let 'em have it on the poor reception at DJD.

Comment

Agree 100% something needs to be done with the terrible reception. Perhaps a tower on that end of the campus if improved wifi is too expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  Please rate the bands well! (Or at least tell me if there is something the bands should change.)
                  You guys and gals are pretty much indisputably awesome. Always get a kick out of the the Pride's rendition of Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" during games

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    You guys and gals are pretty much indisputably awesome. Always get a kick out of the the Pride's rendition of Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" during games
                    Everyone knows it's 3rd Down and time to get loud. We definitely enjoy it.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

There is an electric company truck in the parking lot of DJD Stadium today putting up a tower which looks like a cell repeater tower. Maybe it is something else or maybe it is for better cell reception. I guess we will find out this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                        I let 'em have it on the poor reception at DJD.
                        As did I. Tried to explain how I liked to follow along with Zimmer during most games, but its impossible at home games.

Comment

Done.

That was fun. Hopefully it leads to some much needed improvements.

Comment

Along with the cell/wifi issues I also reiterated the parking issues. I still think it's a darn shame that students had to move their vehicles in some spots for home FB games. I think that gets solved with the Intramural fields turning to a parking lot. until it's an issue again...have the foresite to solve that. I still think and will for a very long time that a parking ramp north of HPER and skybridge to Frost and DJD would solve a lot. I know, I know...the cost and cost to maintain...I think it pays for itself though over time.

Comment

If you have an issue with how tailgating is run, this a great opportunity to express that (in a respectful manner, of course).

I will also echo that the WI fi is a huge issue, and was my first comment under "additional comments" in the survey. It's got to be fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X