Alcohol Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Well, if it's a mini novel involving multiple Jacks' championships, SDSU ice cream, and a jakejc795-inspired character "getting the girl"...
    i just about fell off the couch laughing after that one! i will get to work and see what i can do

asking for a jake inspired character and sdsu ice cream is redundant!! is there any world or any story where a jake795 exists WITHOUT sdsu ice cream?? gotta believe that is a very resounding NOOOO

so i am not a beer drinker and my first inclination is absolutely not, BUT can you come up with some new flavor which could be used in a budweiser float? i have what seems like a decent idea but i am going to leave this to your expertise

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

i just about fell off the couch laughing after that one! i will get to work and see what i can do

asking for a jake inspired character and sdsu ice cream is redundant!! is there any world or any story where a jake795 exists WITHOUT sdsu ice cream?? gotta believe that is a very resounding NOOOO

so i am not a beer drinker and my first inclination is absolutely not, BUT can you come up with some new flavor which could be used in a budweiser float? i have what seems like a decent idea but i am going to leave this to your expertise
      How about some hops-derived concoction (Happy Hoppy)?

Could make a "Severed Paw" mixer for the 'Yote game, comprised of a White Claw & strawberry ice cream for "fairer" Jacks fans

Comment

Is anyone hearing anything else on the University’s policy plan on this or if it will be implemented this fall? I believe USD just formalized their plans to operate it this fall season in the dome. You would think we will have something finalized soon, but maybe there’s no need to announce it until closer to the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
          Is anyone hearing anything else on the University’s policy plan on this or if it will be implemented this fall? I believe USD just formalized their plans to operate it this fall season in the dome. You would think we will have something finalized soon, but maybe there’s no need to announce it until closer to the season?
          The plan is pretty well in place based on the BOR policy, not much the university can change. I’m confident that the AD and President are in agreement on getting this done. Sodexo negotiations may be interesting, but I’m guessing that’s all that is in the way. At one point I heard that SDSU spends 8k per game in security related cost. UPD here has already said that they are fully prepared to have sufficient security (including some overkill the first few games with alcohol). Quality beer can still be requested if you pay for the shiny box suite up top. There is also required to be alcohol free areas for those that want to stay away from it.

This policy is not limited to football exclusively. First Bank and Trust Arena should have beer too and make sure you remind the best AD in the country, Justin Sell, that you want beer with basketball too.

Comment

Working...
          X