Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimmieTuba
    replied
    I see that this year's sale started on Tuesday and ends today. Has anyone made it over to campus to see what is available?

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Re: Uniform Sale

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
    Bring this back since they are having another sale this weekend. Facebook says October 1-4 at Frost's east entrance from 7am until noon.

If someone is willing to snag me a CC top/tank/jersey (XL), I'd pay some extra to make it worth your while.
    Sent pm

Leave a comment:

• JimmieTuba
    replied

Bring this back since they are having another sale this weekend. Facebook says October 1-4 at Frost's east entrance from 7am until noon.

If someone is willing to snag me a CC top/tank/jersey (XL), I'd pay some extra to make it worth your while.

Leave a comment:

• JimmieTuba
    replied

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
    Went up yesterday, and things are pretty picked over. Few women's bball jersey's and some of the old football jerseys left. The football jerseys were the one's from early Great West Conference days with the mesh.
    Yes, I asked if they would send me a cross country jersey/singlet/penny if any were left. I was told it was mostly basketball stuff left and they really don't get much from track or CC for these kinds of sales.

I probably would have spent more than I needed to if I was there. I still enjoy lounging around in jerseys even if I don't wear them out very often any more (hashtag getting old).

Leave a comment:

• JimmieTuba
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Made a couple nice additions to my newly finished man cave.

Unfortunately, it says the account isn't approved for 3rd party hosting.

Leave a comment:

• JacksFTW
    replied

I really like that setup Cap, nice work!

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    No dead critters? Can a man cave truly be complete without at least one?
    I'm not a hunting/fishing guy... I know, I'm a terrible South Dakotan. Plus I hate the cold. Not sure why I still live here.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

LOL! I told my wife we need to get rid of that thing, but she insisted that she'll use it in the winter (she won't), and we don't have a better spot for it. If it makes things better, to the right of that, there's a hoop shoot game.
    No dead critters? Can a man cave truly be complete without at least one?

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
    No self respecting man-caver would dare allow that treadmill looking thing on the right to be there
    LOL! I told my wife we need to get rid of that thing, but she insisted that she'll use it in the winter (she won't), and we don't have a better spot for it. If it makes things better, to the right of that, there's a hoop shoot game.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2010
    replied

No self respecting man-caver would dare allow that treadmill looking thing on the right to be there

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
    The rule is you have to share your buys in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
    Went up yesterday, and things are pretty picked over. Few women's bball jersey's and some of the old football jerseys left. The football jerseys were the one's from early Great West Conference days with the mesh.
    Nice, to bad I cant get over there. don't have a man cave but wouldn't mind some items like that to have around.

Leave a comment:

• hometownjack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JimmieTuba
    replied

The rule is you have to share your buys in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    Are there any rules about who can go and buy this stuff or is it open to the public?
    Open to the public. Walk right in the doors on the East side and turn left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X