Jackrabbit Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Club

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I think everyone who enjoys Backing the Jacks should join the Jackrabbit Club. You can join for as little as $25 annually, and all or a portion of your contribution is tax deductible*. The benefits include receiving the Jacks Flash e-mail newletter, SeasonTicket Priority, Tax Deduction, the Rabbit Tracks magazine, Program Recognition, Event Invitations, FB Parking Priority, and BB Parking Priority depending on your level of giving. Please see the web site or contact the Athletic Development Office for details. It is a great organization who helps to support our Jackrabbit Student Athletes. I encourage everyone to do as I have done and join the Jackrabbit club. Here is some additional info and a web link for those who would like to know more.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ja...Club/Index.cfm

Jackrabbit Club

The Jackrabbit Club consists of friends and alumni
    of SDSU. The mission of the club is to provide annual scholarship assistance to Jackrabbit student-athletes. For years, friends, alumni, and former athletes of SDSU have allowed student-athletes the opportunity to achieve academic and athletic excellence through their financial commitment to the Jackrabbit and ACE Clubs.
    As a result, our teams have set the standard for academic achievement and athletic performance. Please join us as we prepare to reach new heights. Our coaches and teams are ready for another year of Jackrabbit success. Please join us . . . your contribution will make a difference for the young men and women who wear the Yellow and Blue.

For More Information (write or call)
    Athletic Development Office
    Box 2820
    South Dakota State University
    Brookings, SD 57007
    (605) 688-5422 or 1-866-GO JACKS (465-2257)
    www.GoJacks.com

Go State! ;D

* If you buy a season ticket and make a gift, 80% rather than 100% of your gift qualifies as a federal charitable income tax deduction.

Working...
X