SDSU Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Schedules

*If you use your Google calendar on your "Smartphone" (or just Google calendar in general), please read*

I have always had a "Smartphone", but I've never really used the calendar portion of it. I've had a planner or something else to use to set my dates, etc. I recently purchased a decent calendar for my phone (even though your phone should have one included) and have been messing with it and setting it up. Being able to link calendars together and keep an up to date planner with me at all times has been really nice. For instance, I already put in all the SDSU football games into my phone by typing them all in. I was thinking how awesome it would be to be able to click on something that would insert the SDSU games into your phone. Well, I found something that will insert all the schedules for SDSU football and men's basketball (and MANY others) into your phone for free with gametimes.

Here's how:

In the bottom left, there will be a drop down box next to "Other calendars"
    Click on "Browse Interesting Calendars" from the drop down box
    Click on the sports tab on top
    Search by clicking on football or basketball for the SDSU Jackrabbit schedules

*The basketball schedule isn't loaded yet, but the football schedule is.*

I just think this is so nice to have. Some of you may already do this, but I really thought I should share this to everyone.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.
Working...
X