Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Batten 2009 Season Helmet for Sale

Blank
    Last edited by i_got_a_fever; 03-14-2016, 08:15 PM.

Re: Danny Batten 2009 Season Helmet for Sale

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
    $500 To start Wholly Smokes! Give that $$ to the program instead..

Comment

If I had $500 bucks, I'd be all over that.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Why, why, why, why, why.....as a former player I wish I could have the helmet I wore in college as a good keepsake. Selling it on eBay...just wrong to me. Just my opinion. I'm sure others will disagree.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          Why, why, why, why, why.....as a former player I wish I could have the helmet I wore in college as a good keepsake. Selling it on eBay...just wrong to me. Just my opinion. I'm sure others will disagree.
          I have mine. I talked Mark into giving it to me since it was cracked and wouldn't do anyone else any good anyway.

I am sure he is selling it because he has been hurt all year and doesn't want to remember this season. As far as next year or the year after I am sure he will hang onto them. Maybe they use more than one helmet a year.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            I have mine. I talked Mark into giving it to me since it was cracked and wouldn't do anyone else any good anyway.

I am sure he is selling it because he has been hurt all year and doesn't want to remember this season. As far as next year or the year after I am sure he will hang onto them. Maybe they use more than one helmet a year.
            ?

It's his SDSU helmet from his senior year at SDSU, not his rookie helmet for the Bills, silly.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              I agree. I too,am surprised its out there for sale. Danny did this school a great favor by pariticpating here and he was a real inspiration, but for him to dump his helmet this soon is a surprise.

I was in Coach Stig's office recently and on a shelf he had a bunch of helments including one from the Selby Lions. (Stig' s high school)

I asked him if that was his old helment was his, and he said no, and was kind of busy and did not have time to tell me the whole story. Maybe we can chip in and buy it for Stig's collection.

Some day, Danny might regret selling his helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                ?

It's his SDSU helmet from his senior year at SDSU, not his rookie helmet for the Bills, silly.
                I apologize. I didn't click the link.

Comment

Working...
                X