• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Re: New head coach

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Also there is only 25 lower level season tickets remaining. Might as well sell all of them before Hahn officially begins on April 16th.
    How many lower level seats are there? Not really understanding how Frost is set up for wrestling now-a-days are there fewer lower level seats for wrestling than basketball?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
    Let's keep the momentum going! NOW is the time to donate for the NEW practice facility!

Click the link
    : https://www.sdstatefoundation.org/give-now

Type in "Wrestling" for step 2.

Check
    where you would like your gift to go!

Also there is only 25 lower level season tickets remaining. Might as well sell all of them before Hahn officially begins on April 16th.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by WrestlingFan89 View Post
    The 2 big clubs in Minnesota are Pinnacle and Minnesota Elite. Pinnacle is run by Jared Lawrence and Brandon Paulson. Minnesota Elite is run by Chad Erickson. Hahn was a teammate of Lawrence and Erickson.
    It will be interesting to see who Hahn brings in to complete his staff. If he wants to stay in the Minnesota - J Robinson coaching tree, there are a number of former National champ/All-American possibilities, including but not limited to the three listed above. I hope he seriously considers keeping Caldwell to provide a bridge from the Bono era, like Otz did with Klink.

Leave a comment:

• AmberValley
    replied

Let's keep the momentum going! NOW is the time to donate for the NEW practice facility!

Click the link
    : https://www.sdstatefoundation.org/give-now

Type in "Wrestling" for step 2.

Check
    where you would like your gift to go!

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

I like it - keep the momentum rolling!

Leave a comment:

• witness
    replied

This probably guarantees that Lloyd and Peyton stay at SDSU. Lloyd's dad did say that he was staying with SDSU before this hire though

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Awesome hire!

Leave a comment:

• mnjackrbt
    replied

One thing to note about future recruits... I have noticed on a Facebook picture that Nash Hutmacher (Chamberlain Heavyweight) is already wearing a Wisconsin wrestling shirt. Bringing in a coach that specializes in the higher weights certainly doesn't hurt SDSU's chances of landing what could be one of the best recruits in the nation. (Mentioning facebook, I have no inside knowledge, friend of a friend who was tagged in a picture so it somehow popped up on my feed and I noticed the shirt).

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

This is great news, i think we hired us a coach who will only add to what coach Bono accomplished, and keep us moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

So happy it was announced today, I'm guessing presser tomorrow. Incredibly happy with this hire! Welcome to Brooking Coach Hahn!!! #getjacked!!!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    According to FloWrestling - we get Hahn.

https://twitter.com/FloWrestling/sta...34321678630913
    Great hire. Keeps the Minnesota pipeline open, and also helps open up East Coast recruiting

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

According to FloWrestling - we get Hahn.

https://twitter.com/FloWrestling/sta...34321678630913

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by witness View Post
    Might be an announcement today
    Surprised if this happens today. Surprised not shocked though. I realize a couple other boards are trying to jump the gun on this, I just think we'd hear something about an announced presser. Perfect world, the rumblings start tonight about a press conference tomorrow at 10am...that said in a perfect world the snow would've ended in February.

update-there are a couple people that on another forum that want to say it'll happen today at 3 possibly. I have no info that states it will or won't but I know if it does happen today there won't be much of a media presence.
    Last edited by Jackedforlife; 04-09-2018, 12:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• witness
    replied

Might be an announcement today

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    Crickets......
    I was just thinking the same thing...lots of waiting...I hope we start to hear rumblings soon and an announcement is made before the next snowstorm. I'm guessing whoever it may be will have some travel and they'll want them in Brookings for the presser.

sidenote, Coach Caldwell sent a few tweets out where the team was gathered watching the USA win the gold at the fs world cup, at least 10 guys in the one pic posted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X