• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vote on what seed SDSU should get

Link?

Comment

I still find this interesting that it is so evenly split, that means that there is alot of respect out there for the Jacks, but at the same time, people don't know what to do with us...lol

I think for the most part fans are taking a wait and see approach.

Tatoo are you talking the ap poll one?

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
        I still find this interesting that it is so evenly split, that means that there is alot of respect out there for the Jacks, but at the same time, people don't know what to do with us...lol

I think for the most part fans are taking a wait and see approach.

Tatoo are you talking the ap poll one?
        yep!

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/...rt=ncaa&id=ncw

Comment

This could be us! You never know: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/column...lle&id=3951620

Comment

For what it is worth, don't jinx your team. They have to win the tournament, and then the speculation on Sunday, or whenever the tournament field is named, is when this thread becomes of a great deal of interest.

I for one will be there cheering SDSU. But it is concievable that someone could beat them, then they are at the total mercy of the people that pick at large bids. Focus all your energy on winning this tournament, then get excited about the big dance.

I have seen over the years way more times than I care to awknowledge, where the cart gets put before the horse. This is a great year, and hopefully that it will continue at least 3 more weeks.

Best wishes this week in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              For what it is worth, don't jinx your team. They have to win the tournament, and then the speculation on Sunday, or whenever the tournament field is named, is when this thread becomes of a great deal of interest.

I for one will be there cheering SDSU. But it is concievable that someone could beat them, then they are at the total mercy of the people that pick at large bids. Focus all your energy on winning this tournament, then get excited about the big dance.

I have seen over the years way more times than I care to awknowledge, where the cart gets put before the horse. This is a great year, and hopefully that it will continue at least 3 more weeks.

Best wishes this week in Sioux Falls.
              One thing that the OR game did for us was give us a HUGE this is not going to be easy wake-up call.... I honestly think that, that game was good for SDSU.

It is fun to speculate, which is honestly, what everyone is doing here... I think the majority of the posters here have a great grasp on reality and you can bet that nobody is looking past anybody.

btw.. totally of topic... but I just went to ticketmaster to see how seating is looking for available tickets for Saturday afternoon and the best seat available for 1 ticket was row 14 section A seat 2... which if you are familiar with the arena is the end section over by the stairs... along the wall second seat from the wall... 14 rows up.... These are UGLY seats, the ones that as kids when you went to games you would go hang out with your friends so you didn't have to watch the games, but your parents could still see you and not get your butt dragged back over to sit with them... great place to hang out, terrible for watching games...lol (yes, I went to a lot of games as a kid, my butt is familiar with I would guess 75% of the bleachers in the state of South Dakota.)

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                This is the second time I read this about SMU,s team , & the unfair adversity they threw at them (east coast bias,whatever) to get to the final four.Making them travel from one coast to the other ,c'mon.Purdue can thank thier lucky stars that they faced a completly worn out team that night.I will alway's regard this as a stain on the NCAA selection commitee as will anyone who ever reads this article

Comment

I actually went to the Spokeane Arena a few years back to watch that SMSU team, and they were very good. Washington also had an awesome team that year that, and I honestly don't see the Jacks being as good as SMSU....although they very well could be. I guess time will tell, but I don't think that they have what it takes to make a push to the final four. I am hoping that I am wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by mj4046 View Post
                    I actually went to the Spokeane Arena a few years back to watch that SMSU team, and they were very good. Washington also had an awesome team that year that, and I honestly don't see the Jacks being as good as SMSU....although they very well could be. I guess time will tell, but I don't think that they have what it takes to make a push to the final four. I am hoping that I am wrong though.
                    That's Southwest Missouri State (now just Missouri State) for those playing along at home . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                    X