Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peavy
    replied
    The PAC 12 was very loaded this year, so I'm sure many of their games will be up on YouTube. Not really sure about matchups and what not but I'm looking forward to the Alissa Pili/Brooklyn Meyer battle.

Leave a comment:

• sbruce65
    replied
    Looks like Utah's bench is about as long as SDSU's and the minutes are distributed somewhat similarly. Their PG from Portugal is out there most of the time. I look forward to watching Brooklyn go head to head with Alissa Pili. Gianna Kneepkens out of Duluth got hurt 8 games in and missed the rest of the season. She was their elite exterior scorer.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

It doesn't look like their 6'8 girl has played lately from what I can see. Outside of her, they don't look like the tallest team we've faced in the tourney at least. I haven't watched them this year but last year they had some very athletic guards. Interesting that Gylten played for both teams.
    Another SD connection, Reese Ross played 13 minutes per game as a true freshman

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Big difference in the NET rankings, but looked at the RPI and the Jacks are only 8 spots below the Utes.

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Reading on the Ute forum sounds like they have had some injuries. No idea if any players will be unavailable for the tourney.
    It doesn't look like their 6'8 girl has played lately from what I can see. Outside of her, they don't look like the tallest team we've faced in the tourney at least. I haven't watched them this year but last year they had some very athletic guards. Interesting that Gylten played for both teams.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Reading on the Ute forum sounds like they have had some injuries. No idea if any players will be unavailable for the tourney.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied
    Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
    A fair path to sweet 16
    I agree with tbcruiser. This is very winnable. Utes should not be really happy with this matchup.

Leave a comment:

• Bozemaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
    Back to the West Coast. One of these years we will get a location within driving distance. I don't mind the draw. Utah hasn't soared lately but played some great teams. I don't think we are at all the same team that played Gonzaga in December if it comes to a rematch.
    I’m in Seattle and Spokane is out of my driving distance for an event.

Leave a comment:

• Bozemaniac
    replied
    Great game in a great pod, and Texas is the region #1 seed.

Leave a comment:

• tbcruiser
    replied
    A fair path to sweet 16

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Back to the West Coast. One of these years we will get a location within driving distance. I don't mind the draw. Utah hasn't soared lately but played some great teams. I don't think we are at all the same team that played Gonzaga in December if it comes to a rematch.

Leave a comment:

• Bozemaniac
    replied
    12 seed vs Utah in Spokane at #4 Gonzaga. Gonzaga up against UC Irvine

Leave a comment:

• adamj95
    replied
    Jacks play Utah in the 12/5 match-up in the first round!

Leave a comment:

• GoJacks2011
    replied
    Women's selection show is at 7pm tonight on ESPN. I actually like their predicted draw for us. Boulder is semi-regional and both Oklahoma and Colorado have had a few odd losses lately.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    ESPN is showing us as a 12 seed vs OK in Boulder. Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X