GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-1) vs Denver Pioneers(4-7) @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-1) vs Denver Pioneers(4-7) @ Frost Arena

Denver has 1 road win this year. That win was at Grand Forks. Even though it is colder than 0, the Pioneers are not likely to garner the 2nd road win in Brookings. Denver has fallen from preseason 3rd choice to 3rd from the bottom. Nelson, Loven, and now freshman Boyd provide some fire power of 77 points/game that does not bring wins. The defense by the Jackrabbits may soften the Pioneer offense today in Frost. Denver also has had some distraction with the administrative leave given Coach Turgeon. We have seen some senior play coming from Larson that was missing for a time this season and the team has been working on the changes with Selland and Thiesen missing due to injury. I would expect to see this group working toward peaking for the SLT. This also begins the conditioning of fans as the events at Frost will be busy through Sunday. Go Jacks !!

Jackrabbit All Access/WNAX 7pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

So if I am not mistaken, Midco is not covering either games again today or tomorrow? Guess the fort wayne- NDSU got preference from midco. tomorrow night they have 2 channels but are only showing the NDSU mens game. maybe its just me but I don't feel like SDSU has many games on midco.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So if I am not mistaken, Midco is not covering either games again today or tomorrow? Guess the fort wayne- NDSU got preference from midco. tomorrow night they have 2 channels but are only showing the NDSU mens game. maybe its just me but I don't feel like SDSU has many games on midco.
      SDSU Men 13 total games on Midco.
      SDSU Women 10 total games on Midco.
      https://gojacks.com/news/2019/10/18/...px?path=mbball

USD total 25 games (Men & Women) on Midco.
      https://goyotes.com/news/2019/10/18/...all-games.aspx

Quick glance at NDSU schedule. They had a combined Midco games around 25 (Men's & Women's).

Comment

Which is probably less then stupid und hockey. Sorry I am irritated got a flt tire coming out after work and got some grad school assignments due tonight I havent had time to start yet. Arrgghhh.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Video working for anyone?

Comment

Still says technical difficulties.
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Working for me now.

Comment

What is Turgeon's admin leave for?

Comment

3 Jacks under the bucket for a rebound on missed shot , fail to block out one Pio...do we stress blocking out enough? The small things are important because they all add up

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    3 Jacks under the bucket for a rebound on missed shot , fail to block out one Pio...do we stress blocking out enough? The small things are important because they all add up
                    Jacks just aren't tough enough at times. Everyone plays hard, but sometimes we need to be a little more mean for lack of a better term.

These officials are bad as well, just don't understand how the SL WBB officiating is horrible year after year. It never improves.

Comment

Same thing again....no block out pio comes in on the missed shot getting a put back by Nelson. two times they were out of position for the rebound, we let them come in and get an offensive rebound

Comment

gotta move w/ 10 secs on the clock....can't stand around

Comment

Pios getting wild....have to take advantage, take it to the rim

Comment

Denver 0-10 behind the arc....if they were making some of those we'd be buried....we seem to be making this game too hard

Comment

Bultsma can shoot over them easy in the paint

Comment

Working...
                              X