Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    I was afraid of getting a game like this the way we've been struggling on offense, losing at home makes it worse....10 pt 3rd qtr....and only15 in the 4th

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Just a lot of sloppy ass basketball. If this team doesn't get scoring from the posts, it's going to be a long night. Irwin seems to be the only perimeter player who has any idea or desire to create her own shot. . When Cascio-Jenson and Theuninck are on the floor together, that's basically two players that the opposition doesn't have to guard.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    This is going to be a bad loss. But I guess we, as fans, are spoiled after so many years of success. Sigh.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    I'm listening to game, not watching, but it seems if the Jacks could hit 3-balls with more consistency, it might open the paint. It sounds like Denver is collapsing into the lane, making short buckets harder to come by.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied
    Embarrassing play.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    We sound flat and unipsired. hopefully they decide to play the 4th quarter like the other game. Pretty sure Denver has never won in Brookings, Will be a bad loss if we cant get this figured out.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    ALL bultsma there, great effort....Jacks look flat, I think our style of play is pretty well diagnosed and passes into the paint are getting tipped now...when we don't score with some regularity, we get sloppy and even more inefficient...we got a lot of work to do in just a short time

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    slow reacting, anticipating, could get to a lot of balls, but instead, by being slow or anticipating, they(other team) gets the possession

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Denver doing a good job of denying the ball inside by fronting our posts and doubling from the backside. Jacks need their patented strong 3rd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    we should practice shots close to the bucket more, as absurd as that sounds....every game we miss a ton of layups and short shots off the glass....we are supposed to be shoring up the "little things" and getting more efficient scoring, we've gotten away from that lately.We just seem sped up and quick to throw something up that isn't even close, too much in my opinion. Paiton used to be gold( sorry, edit, she's 3-4 75%,not bad at all) , but now she gets a lot more attention shown to her, she has to dish it out or take a horrible shot.,she can use more help,options

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Bultsma can shoot over them easy in the paint

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Denver 0-10 behind the arc....if they were making some of those we'd be buried....we seem to be making this game too hard

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Pios getting wild....have to take advantage, take it to the rim

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    gotta move w/ 10 secs on the clock....can't stand around

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Same thing again....no block out pio comes in on the missed shot getting a put back by Nelson. two times they were out of position for the rebound, we let them come in and get an offensive rebound

Leave a comment:

Working...
X