Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cancun Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Cancun Challenge

    It's amazing what AJ does year after year. Defense has been very good so far. It will need to stay that way, this team really struggles to score.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Cancun Challenge

      Was hoping for a video was hoping to watch it would have been a good one.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.Ē Arnold Palmer

      Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Cancun Challenge

        Originally posted by goon View Post
        Was hoping for a video was hoping to watch it would have been a good one.
        https://www.flohoops.com/signup?redi...age_id=6356495

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Cancun Challenge

          Baylor only beat South Florida by 12 this season (missing a starter), last season we lost to the National Champs (Baylor) by 6, sweet 16 finish....we must be a pretty good team!

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Cancun Challenge

            I seen where you could watch with Flo Hoops for a monthly subscription for $12.50, cancel at anytime, about the same price as a ticket plus they probably have ND+ Fla Gulf Coast games too, but I'm too cheap, didn't do it Might do it yet....oh , go to schedule , click their next game (ND) , click it's details link, click watch, takes you to their web site.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Cancun Challenge

              Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              I seen where you could watch with Flo Hoops for a monthly subscription for $12.50, cancel at anytime, about the same price as a ticket plus they probably have ND+ Fla Gulf Coast games too, but I'm too cheap, didn't do it Might do it yet....oh , go to schedule , click their next game (ND) , click it's details link, click watch, takes you to their web site.
              to get the $12.50/month you have to sign up for a year and don’t get any refunds if you cancel after the weekend.

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Cancun Challenge

                Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                to get the $12.50/month you have to sign up for a year and donít get any refunds if you cancel after the weekend.
                Thanks, didn't know all that, that makes a little bit of difference....sometimes it pays to be cheap.....sometimes

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Cancun Challenge

                  Does anyone have a scouting report for the matchup against ND tomorrow? Any news how bad Myah is going to look/feel with the couple blows she took?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Cancun Challenge

                    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    Does anyone have a scouting report for the matchup against ND tomorrow? Any news how bad Myah is going to look/feel with the couple blows she took?
                    Didn't realize until looking it up that the Fighting Irish aren't ranked in the top 25. In fact, USD is receiving more votes. Has to be the first time in quite awhile that they haven't been ranked. So the Jacks should be able to make a game of it.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Cancun Challenge

                      Notre Dame is down a little, for them anyway, the loss to FGCU gives them 3 losses so far this season, by no means does that mean we can take them lightly, conversely, they'll fight hard to not lose any more OOC games as it's starting to hurt their RPI and chances of an at large (ESPN ). Like ours ,ND's losses are to good teams, no bad losses, still, too many even to good teams hurts any chances for an at large. Our next two games are definitely winnable, but they'll be hard fought games , both of them. I like our chances , but anything can happen , let's hope not and we continue to play our best basketball so far this season.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Cancun Challenge

                        9-0 start for the Jacks.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Cancun Challenge

                          Wow, what a start. Up 15-2 late in the 1st. Selland is playing and in the first 6 minutes has 4 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds, and 2 blocks.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Cancun Challenge

                            Solid first quarter for the Jacks. Let's keep it going!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Cancun Challenge

                              What a crazy firs half so far.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Cancun Challenge

                                Halftime. Jacks up 34-21.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X