X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteelSD
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

But his way to early top 25, has UCLA and Creighton ranked and SDSU as also considered. This group has a chance to really be special.
    In his most recent rankings Charie has moved us up to 21.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

I think AJ realizes that too, he's scheduled a tough Out Of Conference schedule I recall someone earlier alluded to. AJ is smart enough to know that heightened awareness and media attention for the team can be a powerful aid and especially for recruiting and bringing into the fold the players that can keep on propelling the program onward and forward. Can't wait to see it all to unfold the way I see it and hopefully my expectations won't be dampened too much should anything go awry.
    The OOC performance is the primary measure for the Jackrabbits. That was evident this year with the tough beginning to the roster due to injuries. The OOC was the least successful for many years of aggressive scheduling. It will be interesting to see the divisions for Bahama tournament. 2 or 3 wins from that trip will be a catalyst for the seeding process. An experienced Glyten will be an important part of the early games as Paige Meyer is not likely available.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by goon View Post

But his way to early top 25, has UCLA and Creighton ranked and SDSU as also considered. This group has a chance to really be special.
    I think AJ realizes that too, he's scheduled a tough Out Of Conference schedule I recall someone earlier alluded to. AJ is smart enough to know that heightened awareness and media attention for the team can be a powerful aid and especially for recruiting and bringing into the fold the players that can keep on propelling the program onward and forward. Can't wait to see it all to unfold the way I see it and hopefully my expectations won't be dampened too much should anything go awry.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied
    Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    Dru ranked #22 in Charlie Creme's transfer rankings.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Dru ranked #22 in Charlie Creme's transfer rankings.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaLee View Post

Probably third of four Moore sisters & headed for O'Gorman. Izzy Moore now #14 for Augie, probably red-shirted as no stats available. Lucy Moore So at O'G played a bunch for state champs.

Ruby is onSD Attack roster U13's.
    That makes sense. Hannah Ronsiek liked the tweet.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaLee
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I just saw a video tweet about a 7th grader named Ruby Moore. Her skills in that little clip looked impressive. Anyone know anything about her?
    Probably third of four Moore sisters & headed for O'Gorman. Izzy Moore now #14 for Augie, probably red-shirted as no stats available. Lucy Moore So at O'G played a bunch for state champs.

Ruby is on SD Attack roster U13's.

Lucy is on SD Network roster U15's, joined by O'G teammate Paydyn Peterson junior-to-be at 5'7".
    Last edited by GrandpaLee; 04-25-2022, 08:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    I just saw a video tweet about a 7th grader named Ruby Moore. Her skills in that little clip looked impressive. Anyone know anything about her?

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied
    Certainly looks like AJ just keeps reloading…we are very fortunate.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Thanks for that updated player chart, SteelSD. That's great information!

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Are we safe to assume Paige redshirts next year?
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied
    Are we safe to assume Paige redshirts next year?

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied
    Here is what I have for an updated list (with updated spellings) for those getting confused on classes.
    Player 22-23 23-24 24-25 25-26
    Myah Selland R-Sr
    Paiton Burckhard R-Sr
    Dru Gylten G-Sr
    Tori Nelson R-Jr R-Sr
    Kallie Theisen R-Jr R-Sr
    Regan Nesheim R-Jr R-Sr
    Madysen Vlastuin R-So R-Jr R-Sr
    Mesa Byom R-So R-Jr R-Sr
    Paige Meyer So Jr Sr
    Haleigh Timmer So Jr Sr
    Natalie Nielsen Fr So Jr Sr
    Brooklyn Meyer Fr So Jr Sr
    Madison Mathiowetz Fr So Jr Sr
    Ellie Colbeck Fr So Jr Sr
    Hilary Behrens Fr So Jr
    Jenna Hopp Fr So Jr
    Katie Vasecka Fr So
    Emily Fox Fr So
    Mahli Abdouch Fr So
    Totals 14 13 13 9
    Reese Ross would be class of 23-24
    Claire Sheppard class of 24-25
    Olivia Pawlicki class of 24-25

So we would have room for another member of next years class or a transfer with 2 years of eligibility left.
    Last edited by SteelSD; 04-12-2022, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Here I thought we were going to get a breather from all this controversy stuff about players after Noah entered the transfer portal. Sigh
    oh yeah, definitely no need for any controversy. she is not even out of high school, let alone on the rabbits roster

she is an obviously talented athlete and basketball player!!

but there are lots of talented players. AJ, in my opinion is one of the very best at getting players who fit his system and his style! if AJ and staff choose not to make an offer i am more than ready to trust their evaluation of her ability to succeed in their program

and if they did or do make an offer and she chooses to go somewhere else, the sun will keep coming up in the morning and the jackrabbits will continue to win LOTS of games

Leave a comment:

• JacksRiseUp
    replied
    Here I thought we were going to get a breather from all this controversy stuff about players after Noah entered the transfer portal. Sigh
    There is clearly a reason she has not been offered. She is hard to miss on the court. She dominated the Class A tourney and in my opinion was the best player in that class. I’m not going to start questioning AJ now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X