Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU Vs 4 Stanford, Stanford/Palo Alto, CA.

I was going to post earlier,"don't even give these refs anything that even looks like it could be called a foul",but I didn't because of the don't blame losing a game on the refs unspoken rule.....Stanford won,it's in the books,so don't think any b--&%$@ and moan'n will do any good.Get'm all next year.

Comment

Close counts only in horse shoes and handgernades. What a great tournament I think our ladies represented us very well. No need to hang their heads in shame. They gave it 100 per cent.

Comment

Was Price lining tickets to Lexington but not the refs fixed that

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Go back and listen to Vanderveer's pre-game press conference where she was saying SDSU not in the SF region was inexplicable and SDSU was underseeded.

Vanderveer's got juice in women's BB.
          Gotta get tickets for the regional tomorrow. A big enough crowd, maybe we get a chance to host a couple of first round games and show women's basketball what a home crowd is like.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Look at the replay. Guebert reached in and touched her. Boever went for the swipe but missed everything.

There was plenty of contact on Miller last shot imo even though McCall had a clean block.

Comment

I think Bit#$ing and Moaning is part of the grieving process although it doesn't matter now

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                Gotta get tickets for the regional tomorrow. A big enough crowd, maybe we get a chance to host a couple of first round games and show women's basketball what a home crowd is like.
                Gonna be a weird regional where Tennessee is the distinct underdog of the four teams.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  It looked like she created what little contact there was by kicking out her leg.
                  We need an acting sub-department as part of our athletic dept,(or maybe a "creating contact with our leg and falling down" 101 class)...j/k ...maybe It's our board,we can b%$** all we want,except for breaking Filberts rules,of course.

Comment

As of now, you need to be a top 4 seed to host the first two rounds, so don't hold your breath...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

1,961 is the announced attendence in Stanford tonight?

Wow.

And not in-a-good-way "wow."
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                        That was the second time she sold an and one by falling with no contact
                        That looked like a bad call live... looked even worse on replay. In a point in the game where officials usually choke on their whistles, they decide to blow theirs just because it makes a pretty sound.

Nothing annoys me more than when refs assume a foul. Give me a missed call over a phantom call any day of the week.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Have to be a top 4 seed in the women's tournament to host 1st round. But there is a good chance for the men with a new Hotel being built soon. I believe I heard that the SF Sports Authority has to put in bids this summer to host NCAA tournament games in 2019-2022. Pack the Premier Center this year at the regional to help with the bidding process!

Comment

Number 10 had the body foul that kept her from elevating and McCall blocked it cleanly because of the contact. Proud of our women for the way they competed, but a Stanford Noter Dame match up is hard to compete with

Comment

Man, why can't the refs stay out of the end of games? So many of them feel like they need to interject themselves in crunch time, and they make calls that they would never make in the regular flow of the game. Between the call on Parks at the end of the Denver game, the call on Marshall at the end of the Maryland game, now this one... Just such a frustrating way to lose. If it goes into OT and Stanford earns it, which they very well could have with the momentum, then great. I'm not going to say the refs were bad, but I just hate to see games end that way, let alone a jacks game.

Comment

Proud of our women and the way they played but a Stanford Notre Dame match up is hard to compete with/

Comment

Working...
                                X