SUU gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUU gdt

The Jackrabbits will play to extend their win streak in today's game against Southern Utah University -- the 40th annual "Pork Classic".

Here's the story from GoJacks.com.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205373642

Re: SUU gdt

Here's the pre-game story on SUU's website...discussing both the SDSU and NDSU games.
    http://www.suutbirds.com/ViewArticle...B_OEM_ID=20100

Comment

8_4 good guys are up. Low scoring game.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

12-4 I think 11 to go. Sounds like its a little sloppy. Refs just called a foul on sunny that sounded like a head scratcher.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

30-16 Jacks at halftime
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

We're playing a lot of people and everyone is playing well. I think we'll continue to extend the margin and win big.

Comment

At last media break, Jacks cruising to an "easy" W, up 21, 37-58.

Comment

And that's a final of 65-43, Jacks all the way.

Comment

65-43 Jacks, Final.

Good defense, pooey offense, but play well enough to win handily. Pretty much the usual on this year
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Final SDSU 65 SUU 43everyone played -- a lot of minutes for the bench. Watch for the box score on GoJacks.com.SUu is not good. Hard for the crowd to get into the game... The Jackrabbit are just a lot better in all respects.

Comment

nice win! ready for monday nite!!!

luper got 41 at nsdsu. as a junior with a number of games left, she has become all-time leading scorer in the summit.

Comment

SDSU 12 TO, SUU 24 TO

33 SDSU bench points.

11 pts by Eide is high. 10 pts, all 2nd half by Sunny. All dressed players but 1 scored.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                          nice win! ready for monday nite!!!

luper got 41 at nsdsu. as a junior with a number of games left, she has become all-time leading scorer in the summit.
                          The Jacks need to play well and win Monday night to get some more separation from ORU. The road trip next weekend worries me - I think the Jacks will be fortunate to get a split at UMKC/USD.

Comment

Collegian Southern Utah recap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vb40...ure=digest_sun
                            Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
                            Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

I agree that this will be a difficult next three games. Oral, USD and UMKC are all in the upper division of the conference standings. Plus, both USD and UMKC are 4-1 in conference play at their home. The Jacks are good enough to win all three games and can play poorly enough to lose all three games. We need to do whatever it takes to earn a bye the first day of conference tournament play. That said - this team seems to play just well enough to give themselves a good chance to win every conference game. I am thinking 3-0 this coming week but it all needs to start Monday vs Oral.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              The Jacks need to play well and win Monday night to get some more separation from ORU. The road trip next weekend worries me - I think the Jacks will be fortunate to get a split at UMKC/USD.

Comment

Working...
                              X