carrying the load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carrying the load?

With losing last years seniors,(Macie might take awhile to get going to full speed,surgury/ rehabbing),Gabby likely to redshirt.That's five players we can't use this year.Maria, Ketty, & Allison are replaced by Strop , Megan W, and Gabby.Good replacements, but they're still freshmen.
    Sunnarborg is a stud,Jills doing a lot more than just waiting for the ball out on the perimeter(she's a lot more mobile than she used to be,she's really becomming a great passer & good all-around player).Kristin Rotert is just phenomenal.

I saw in Schutt a player that shouldn't be sitting on the bench as much as she did early in the season last year.I think she'll have a great senior year.When Macie rejoins team,I'll feel a lot better.This will be a good core group of players.

That's our leadership in my opinion.It's good, but we are going to have to rely on our sophs a lot more this year i think.
    Freshmen,learn fast, the more depth we have the better.
    Just a few thoughts before the season starts.First few games of the season, we might have to rely on the juniors and seniors to give us some offense til the underclassmen come around,Eide and Dietel are just about there already,the other sophs should show improvement this year.( they weren't too bad last year)Should be a good season.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 10-04-2010, 11:47 AM.
Working...
X